~ 6 ~

"Uso da!!" She grunted.

"There's no need to lie when you're clearly-" Kiyoka coughed as if realizing something and cleared her throat.

I looked at her curiously.

Asami looked at Kiyoka almost freaked out and shook her head.
...

"Oh.. Don't tell me then." I pretended to sulk, getting up.

"A-Ayano wait..!" Asami's cracked voice called out.

"Hm, what is it?" I questioned her, guilty that I made her raised her voice.

"I'll tell you.."

Kiyoka remained quiet.

I sat down.

"The other day, Kiyoka told me to talk to Kazehaya about my feelings.."

"Your feelings?"

She nodded, blushing.

I knew it..

"I found myself thinking about him everyday... Eventhough he makes me go crazy with whatever he does," she stammered, "I feel like I don't want to lose him.. I get jealous when Sakura got close to him.. I felt like punching her!"

"In other words, anyone who falls for him automatically gets blacklisted," Kiyoka chuckled.

I gulped.

"Heh..well something like that!"

"The other day when the note appeared. I saw that as an opportunity for Asami to confess so I made you come with me," she laughed nervously.

"You could have told me. I wouldn't mind." I replied, sounding a little upset.

"Gomen Ayano. I didn't mean to hide it from you," Kiyoka apologized.

"Me too. I-I didn't want to tell you about it since...both of you seems close," Asami added.

"What do you mean? I'm closer to both of you than to him."

Did she suspect that he liked me?..

"W-well.. you might tell him that I liked him before I confess!" Asami pouted.

"Why would I ruin the momwnt?" I pinched her cheek gently.

"Wait! Did you confessed? What did he say?" Kiyoka asked, seemingly curious as much as I am.

"..."

"I didn't tell him!"

"Whaaaaat?! Why not!" Kiyoka moaned.

"I was too nervous! Kazehaya was  busy talking about working hard for his exam," Asami looked confused.

"Ahh! That baka isn't one to study. He's only saying it for fun," Kiyoka insulted.

"Right Ayano?" Kiyoka looked at me.

"Y-yeah."

"Asami. Did you know who gave me that letter?"

"It was from an underclassman," Kiyoka began explaining.

"Hmm.. Was he cute?" Asami asked, wrapping herself up in cold.

"He turns out to be a messenger for his friend, Ryuzaki," Kiyoka shook her head while talking.

"Ryuzaki? I wonder who that is.." Asami replied.

On the Friday,

Asami had started coming to school again by the end of the week.

We were relieved to see her happy and cheerful once more.