~ 2 ~

It was around 4pm when the lessons ended.

I was tired, so were the rest. The class dispersed as soon as the bell rung.

Kazehaya and I were done packing and waited for the girls.

"Are you doing anything for later, Ayano?" Kazehaya asked.

"I'm going to spend the rest of my day studying. I thought it'll be better to be more prepared for it,"

"Is that so? You are already getting As in most of your tests. Are you still worried that you might flunk?"

"A little but please don't worry." I replied.

"I have difficulties in that subject too. We should study together one day. I would love to spend more time with you outside of school timing," he gazed.

I looked down.

Asami and Kiyoka walked together towards us.

Kiyoka pulled me away along with her, leaving Kazehaya and Asami alone.

"What's wrong?" I asked, surprised.

"Someone left me note under my table. I wanted to tell you earlier but you seemed too focused.. So I didn't want to disturb you," she bit her lower lips, as she stared at the content of a folded note.

"What did the note says?"

"It says 'Kiyoka. I have something important to tell you. Please meet at the school gate today. Yours truly, R☆. "

"Love letter~!" I grabbed the paper, reading it over and over.

" You can't fool me. That's a girl's handwriting."

"Hmm then, you shouldn't you go meet her?" I suggested.

"I guess I should. Accompany me."

I followed her to the gate.

It was hard to find the person as there were a lot of students making their way out.

"Could that be the person?" Kiyoka whispered.

Kiyoka approached a student without hesitation.

The petite figure was leaning against the wall, wearing a blue jacket, looking as if she was about to cry. It seems to be an underclassman.

"K-Kiyoka-senpai, greetings."

"Hey. Are you the person who put this note under my table before class?" Kiyoka held the paper to her face.

The person looked up, shifting the hair away from face, exposing a cute pair of eyes.

That's..adorable.

"H-huh? Yes!" a soft panicky male voice answered.

"Was there something you need?"

The guy hesitated for a second before replying "Ryuzaki, my friend.. he likes your personality and your attitude. Everyone in our class has been talking about you ever since you got the award. He thinks.. he can make you happy.. "

"Why are you the one telling me about this?"

"B-because he couldn't face you," he fiddled his thumbs nervously.

Before Kiyoka could question him further, he bowed deeply as a gratitude and ran away.

"Aw. It's a shame that we don't know his name." I watched him ran away with his big bag.

"Underclassmen."

Kiyoka walked away in annoyance.

I fastened my pace to walk beside Kiyoka while thinking.

"Kiyoka, aren't you curious who Ryuzaki is?"

"I've no reason to be curious of that person. "

"He likes you for you."

"That won't change my opinion of males." she whispered.

"Not every guy is like him. Please give yourself a chance to fall in love again.." I muttered.

I understood why she didn't want to fall in love. After that incident two years ago, she was traumatized.

"Ayano. Let's get some icecreams, shall we?"

Food. Her way of coping with sadness.

"Hurry up! If you're gonna stay right there, I'm not going to wait for you! Also, last person to reach the shop will have to treat their friend for a week! Kekek! Free food!" She teased.

She scurried away leaving me behind again.

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled, dashing my way to the bakery shop.