|Healing|

A text from...

| Solei's POV |

Jacob. ~

Jacob❤~ Hey, are you ok?

I didn't answer.

He sent another text.

Jacob❤~ Solei.

Me~ Jacob, no I am not fine. At. All.

Jacob❤~ Mark told me what you said Lei.

Me~ Great...

Jacob❤~ Listen, you deserve way better than Mark. Forget about him. Delete his contact and don't speak to or about him.

Me~ Thanks Jake.

Jacob❤~ Now, call me later, Im getting a very important phone call. Bye nugget ❤

       Solei💎🙊 has left the chat.

I listened to Jacob's advice and deleted Mark's contact. I deleted our pictures and un-followed him on every social media app. I decided to make a musical.ly and check my followers and likes. Currently, I had 2.1 million followers and 156.2 million likes. I viewed my comments and noticed the same question asked. "Are you and Mark still together?". I decided to go live on Younow and explain to my supporters what happened. I didn't want my supporters to see me like this, so I showered and got changed. 👇

(  I straightened my hair and put on heavier makeup then usual )

I informed on Instagram and snapchat that I was going live. I went on Younow and started a broadcast. Currently, 1,468 people were watching. "Hi everyone!" I smiled. "Now, most of you want to know if Mark and I broke up." I told them and started to frown. "Unfortunately, earlier today, Mark and I did break up for personal reasons." I told everyone on broadcast. The comments went insane with comments like : "WHY?" or "I'm unfollowing" or "I'm so sorry". I smiled at the camera and said " I'm going to start guesting people to answer any questions you may have." I guested a girl who looked to be 11 or 12. "Hi, what's your name?" I asked her. She replied with "Chelsea." I nodded and she asked me a question. "Will you follow me on Instagram?". "Of course." I laughed. She gave me her Instagram and I followed her. I guested a few more people and answered their questions.

***An hour later***

I ended my broadcast and decided to call Jacob. I dialed his number and waited. "Hello?" Jacob answered. "Hey nugget!" I laughed. "Hey Solei, what's up?" He asked. "Nothing, you said to call you later, so I did." I reminded him. "Wanna do something?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. He hung up and I heard a knock on my door...