|Marlei|

***Marks POV***

School was over and I waited for Solei. Today was the day. I thought. I waited for almost an hour before she walked out of the entrance door. "Solei!" I yelled. She ran and gave me a giant hug. She pulled away and smiled at me. "Where have you been?" I asked. Solei looked down and played with her thumbs. She mumbled something. "What?" I asked her not able to hear. I got detention." She said and bit her lip looking away. Damn she was hot. I thought. I picked her up by her waist and twirled her. She laughed. Man, I couldn't wait to make her mine. "Wanna come over and do...homework?" I asked her. She nodded.

***Soleis POV***

Mark and I walked to his house.

***Time Skip***

Marks parents werent home at the moment. Mark motioned for me to follow him to his room. His room was huge. I thought. I put my backpack on his bed. I pulled out my homework and a pencil. Mark walked towards me and swiped my homework off his bed. He pulled me towards him wih his hands on my waist. He kissed me. My cheeks turned bright red. I kissed back. We made out for almost 5 minutes. He pulled away and scratched the back of his head and his face turned red. "I, uh, um, im gonna, get going." I said nervous. He nodded fast. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of Marks house.