|So close but so far|

***Solei's POV***

I went outside because there was good lighting for snapchat. I began to take pictures with the filters. "Hey Solei!" I heard Mark say while laughing. Damn. I couldn't handle seeing his face right now...so I went inside. I went on YouTube and started watching top 10. I saw a video about an app called "Musical.ly" It looked pretty cool, so I downloaded the app. I made an account. I tried making a video, but it didn't come out to good. I saw something entitled "leaderboard" so I pressed it. I couldn't believe what I saw.

***Mark's POV***

It's been 2 hours since I went to see Alexis. So I went to her house again. This time she let me in.

***Time skip***

Alexis and I were snuggled on the couch watching a movie. "It's way too hot in here." Alexis said going upstairs. About 2 minutes later, Alexis came downstairs in her bra and underwear. I began to blush and my face started burning up. She came back on the couch and pinned me down. We started to make out until she tried something. "Woah Lexi." I said not in the mood. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I just don't wanna ya know...?" I told her. "Whatever." She said and walked away. I left.

***Solei's POV***

MARK THOMAS?  I clicked the profile. Yep. It was Mark. He has over 5 million fans. Why didn't he tell me? I was shocked! I decided not to tell him because I didn't want him thinking I would treat him different.

***Mark's POV***

I decided to text Alexis and end it with her.

ME: Hey Alexis.

Dumb hoe👌🔥: Hey sexy 💦

ME: Listen...

Dumb hoe👌🔥: Yes babe?

ME: Were over. I don't have feelings for you anymore.

Dumb hoe👌🔥: I cheated on you anyways fuck boy 👅💦

  Mark 👌💯🔥 has left the chat