xxi. Dear Wattpad 3, Our List of Demands I Mean Suggestions

--A Second Site To Separate Younger Users From Adult Users.

LovelyLola_ :

I propose that we have a "Wattpad Beta" site for users 18+. This way it's easier to have mature stories. For the users 13-17 years of age, they can ONLY have G-PG-13 stories while the "Wattpad Beta" users can have G-R rated stories and have mature themes.  It'd be easier to regulate what can and can't be posted (in terms of what is acceptable for younger kids to view and such) and it would make it easier to find stories that are written well (not that younger users can't write, some can).

Users 18+ could still have a regular account and post their stories there (as long as they don't contain mature themes) and could help the younger writers, but they also would have the option to be on the Beta site which would be better for those who want to avoid the annoyance of wading through billions of stories to find a single well written story about something they can actually get into and isn't just a bunch of cliché stories or annoying Fan Fics.

A/N:

This sounds like an Awesome idea, Especially since there has been recent concern that the site seems to be full of works that are Too Mature for a younger audience and even for some Adults--members not wanting to Happen upon Overly Graphic/Violent works for religious reasons or upbringing (sheltered/reserved).  I Like that adult members will be able to use both sites.  Though I wonder the difficulty in trying to make sure everyone is as old/Mature as they will be claiming to be.  ECole789.

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.