2o

" Akayla " Dream " Smith "

" Daddy New York is fine , Everything I've ever imagined . You guys should totally come visit. " I packed my bag with things I would need to go to work. 

"Ill ask your madre, Well what do you want to do with this house , it's yours ? " he sighed into the receiver .

" A really good idea , would be to clean it up real nice , get my real estate license and rent it out ." I tapped my chin reciting the plan I had thought about many times .

This would bring me so much money and if I was successful I could buy more houses.  It's the perfect plan to slip out of the stripper world unnoticed. 

And I would be my own boss.

" My smart baby girl , you know we miss you a lot down here ? Where's that grand baby of mine ? "

" Uh , babysitters." I lied ." I'm about to go get him now."

I scratched my head , I was on my way to work and Tj was with Tony .

" Maybe we can do that screen face stuff . I can get him to talk ."

" Facetime daddy ? " I laughed . " If he's awake I'll do it , okay ? " I smiled,  waiting at the door for him to hang up so I can start my Journey, walking with a phone was a " No No " here , always be alert , a phone is just a distraction.

" Alright baby girl,  I'll see you soon hopefully. "

" Bye daddy , love you . "

I hung up and and promptly exited my apartment locking the door in the process.

" you being mad disrespectful my guy ! "

I looked down the hall to find a guy against the wall yelling into his phone.

He noticed me staring and I quickly looked away , going on my way. 

" Hold on , " I heard him say before I heard footsteps. 

I told my self not to look back several times speeding up my pace .

But I just had to steal a glance. 

He was right behind me. 

" What'd you hear ? " he looked down at me .

" Not a damn thing , have a nice day. "

Lord knows I wanted to sin right now! he was extra fine .

" I didn't know I had neighbors , are you going to be a problem?  " he took a puff of the cigarette I didn't know he was holding. 

" have I been so far ? " I snapped,  looking at my phone to make sure I wasn't going to be late for work .

I was 15 minutes ahead of schedule but I could lie .

" Now if you'll excuse me I'm late for work ."

" I want to know what you heard from that phone conversation. " He answered his phone,  squinting his eyes at me .
" aferrarse im hablando con alguna puta "

He just called me a bitch !

" you know I'm half mexican and call me a bitch again and I'm gonna' tear you a new ass hole . "

I rolled my eyes before walking away,  hurrying to get to Winx.

I didn't need to be late I had already tooken days off .

Walking in the door, I went and got ready, today was no special day. It'll probably be slow.

" Hey Dream, where you been girl? " Candy asked coming up behind me.