o5

I got the job.

Sure I felt bad about popping my ass for a bunch of thirsty men while my baby was at a motel 6 with a grumpy lady who was supposed to be cleaning. But I didn't feel bad about that money .

I made 800 dollars my first night .

My second night I made about 700 .

With that I went and made a payment on an appartment .

Me and TJ moved in 2 weeks later. The lady agreed to keep watching TJ if I payed her 50 dollars a week.
her name was Erma.

Tj seemed to like her.

Once I got enough money at the strip club I decorated .

I did pretty fine if I do say so myself.

TJs room was blue and mine was pink and black .

We got beds and covers and furniture.. Stuff that as a teenager I'd never thought I'd be happy to see .

But as an adult I feel proud. I did this by my lonely .

When I finished the last touches I took TJ a couple of blocks to Ermas House .

Next step is a car .

I went back home and got my PINK gym bag .

It had my make up . my costume . an extra change of clothes. My charger. My hygiene products. And pepper spray in case I had to tame one of those hating hoes or perverted niggas .

I threw my bag over my shoulder and left .

I made the long journey to Wynx .

I went straight to the back.

I didn't talk to nobody there except the nigga who hired me .

" Ayo Kayla Let me holla at you for a second . " Los said to me . the nigga who hired me .

" yea " I said stepping into his office.

" you been getting a couple of request and I think it's time to put you on the floor and give you a name . " he said while twirling tooth pick inbetween his teeth.

" look Los im here to make enough money for my son and I. I seen the others that are on the floor take men to the back and I'm honestly not about that life ." I said in all honesty.

He chuckled .

" I like you kid . but Nobody has sex at Wynx. On the floor you simply deliver drinks and you might give some lap dances but it's way more money than you would make on stage . and we have security to make sure nobody touches you. " he replied

" oh " was all I could say .

" haha Ya name is Dream . Okay kid ? The men come to me and tell me they have dreams about your body . so I'm naming you Dream ."
He said as he exited his office.

I followed him .

" do I start tonight orr .. " I asked confused .

" yea , get a tray from the bar , tell em Sammy sent ya ."

I could've sworn his name was Los .

I went to the dressing room. Kandy was the only female I managed to get along with this last month all the others were jealous.

I got dressed and called Erma to check on my son .

She said he was fine .

After hearing her words I went to the bar and got a tray.

Being a stripper you learn to take pride in your body .

I went on the floor as confident as possible in my black lingerie and stilettos to match .

As soon as I stepped down .

A white man who looked stressed asked my name .

I almost told him my real name but I caught myself I just laughed and led him to the nearest chair .

I had seen the others do men liked this so I knew exactly what to do . a lap dance. Now if I'm going to do something I'm not going to half ass it.

I pushed him in the chair and started popping to the beat of 7/11 by beyonce . I grinded the best I could. I felt him slip some money in my bra .

When the song was over I smiled at him and whispered.

" they call me Dream baby "

Without another word I left to deliver drinks .