o6

Tony " king " .

" so you don't trust nobody . "

" I did but she left me a coldhearted gangsta . so any last words before I blow ya brains out . " I spat at the little mangy hoe in front of me .

She tried to speak but I just filled her mouth with 12 silver bullets .

" King. Nigga let's go . " My Nigga Cartell pulled up in the whip.

" we gotta leave 5 - Oh just raided yo crib . " he said in a hurry.

" I got yo emergency shit though. "

I hopped in the car and we rode to the airport.

" where to nigga ? " I mumbled.

" didn't you say you always wanted to go to New York? " he asked .

" yea but the hoes there booty ain't near as juicy as my Georgia peaches . " I replied.

" Nah nigga , I'll show you exactly where to go to find the right ass ."

" how you know you ain't never been to New York. "

" I got kinnecks . " he bragged .

I laughed " whatever Nigga."

New York was cold as shit but it was beautiful.

Tipton hotel was treating us right too.

" Nigga where them kinnecks you was speaking on at , I'm bored as hell . " I said jumping on the big ass bed .

" Hold on . Keema calling me ." he said from across the suite .

Keema was his daughter . everything this nigga did was for her . to bad his babymoms ain't shiit.

" Hurry up nigga , tryna get into sumtin tonight. " I hopped up and went to piss .

When I came out he was waiting for me .

" Nigga you uhh - gly. " he laughed

" And Cartell , Yo pull out game weak as fuck ." I replied .

He stopped laughing .

" you shoulda seen the way she was riding King , I ain't wanna pull out " he said muggin' me .

" whatever Nigga let's go somewhere . " I suggested .

" Bitch Where ? " he asked mocking the dubsmash all these ugly ass females been doing on the gram .

" Wynx . " I suggested .

" what the fuck is Wynx ?" He asked .

" you'll see , Call Uber. " I went to shower.

I got dressed in my Red polo button down and Tan Cargo pants . I threw on my bred 11s . I brushed my hair back in a poof ball . and brushed my teeth.

Cut my hair I could never , I promised the love of my life I wouldn't and if I make a promise I keep it even if she is a grimy Bitch .

" Come on pretty boy I gotta piss . " Cartell yelled from outside the door .

I let him in and went to go get my black Jordan bag .

I put my gun at the bottom along with a stack of money. I threw a coupla rubbers in there in case I got some puddy tat .

My HomeBoy told me about Wynx , I heard it was amazing so I'm Finna see for myself .

When me and Cartell pulled up this little nigga went crazy .

" Aww shit , you know this where Chris Brown filmed at !? " he jumped up .

" Nigga stop lying. Lying ass . " I rolled my eyes at this black mother fucka .

"You don't eva ba-lee me , why I got to lie fo? "
He mugged me .

" cause yous a pathological liar. Now come on . " I said heading in .

" stop using them big ass words . " he said following after me .

When I walked in it was a big ass room with blue and purple lights flashing . a blonde haired girl with big Titties but no booty offered me a drink . I happily took it.

" I'm Kandy , You need me to loosen you up baby boy ? " she asked as she brushed a peice of hair off my shoulder.

" shiid you can . " I smiled down at her .

" go to the bar for me Cartell. " I told him

" you just gon leave me like that ? I see how it is. " he complained but ended up doing as I said .

Shawty led me to a chair. She started grinding as partition by beyonce played.

I slid a couple hundos in her thong .

When she finished she picked up the extra dollars I threw .

I got up from the chair and made my way to the bar with Cartell .

" Nigga look ! " He hit my shoulder all excited and shit .

I looked to where he was pointing and saw Amber Rose twerking on Blac Chyna .

Lawd .

" bet you can't pull them . " he said tryna challenge me .

" ion want to they both pushed out children and they in the club . Thots . ion want they puddy. Its used and abused ." I said as I took a drink from the red weaved female passing by.

That's when We heard sirens .

Fog started to fill the building.

Low key a nigga was scared .

All the lights shut off .

Then a man announced that " DREAAAAAAM " was coming .

I let out a breath.

Everybody started cheering as PornStar by August Alsina started playing.

A purple light flashed on a bad yella bone .

She had on a night time robe and a sleep mask.

She dropped the robe and started working the pole .

The way she worked it had me mesmerized . made me pinch myself to see if I was Dreaming.

When She hit the splits I was up . I walked to the stage and dropped all the money in my bag right in front of her . she deserved it .

As the song ended she made one last spin on the pole.

She looked down at me.

She ran of the stage before a young nigga could even say anything.

Oh well I just applauded with all the other basic niggas and went back to drinking and dancing .

Me and Cartell Partied till they shut that joint down at 7 AM.

I seen all the strippers at their assigned pole sweeping money into a pile then they dumped it all in duffel bags .

Me and Cartell left up outta there .

" king what's yo real name ? Not yo stripper name . " he slurred .

This nigga was beyond drunk .

I tried to get a taxi but them niggas wouldn't stop for nothing , like damn .

I just called Uber again .

Back at the hotel me and this nigga Cartell aint do shit but bother room service and recover from our night.