o2

I woke up early and got ready. I showered and put on my black crop top and grey sweats .

My mother came to the door as I brushed my teeth .

" Te Amo ." she said in barely a whisper .

" I can't tell . " I replied as I spat out toothpaste.

" oy , adolescente. " she said as she walked away .

I hate when she speaks that Spanish shit . she knows nobody can understand her .

I shook my head and put my hair in a messy bun .

If you haven't noticed my mother is Mexican , and my father , her little puppy , is black .

That's it Black and Mexican . nothing else.

I finished getting ready , I had no appetite. No breakfast for me .

So I layed in my baby brothers room and waited for my daddy to get up .

I watched them sleep peacefully , I'm gon miss my little stinkys . they were twins . they would be 8 years old in a couple of months .

I felt my phone vibrate next to me .

It was the usual good morning text from Tony .

Babe : Good Morning my love .

I'm going to miss him so much , I couldn't even reply .

" Come on Beautiful , time to go . " my daddy knocked on the door to get my attention.

Welp this is it. I kissed my brothers and left the room .

" give me the phone " , my mama said pointing down to the phone in my hand.

I know she thought taking it would keep me from contacting Tony .

I knew his number by heart so it made no difference. But I felt no need to argue so I gave it to her .

" you can get another one once you get to PaPas house. " she said. " now hug me . "

I have her a hug and left with my daddy .

Bye Bye .