14

" Cartelly tell tell ! , " I sung out .

We was higher than giraffe pussy .

" king George? " he replied.

" did Akayla give you her number? "

I was laying upside down playing with my cornrows.

" hell nah nah to the nah nah , heeeellll naah . "

" shit " I licked my lip.

" who is that random hoe anyway , how you know her ? " he looked at me suddenly interested.

I sighed .

" remember when you was a freshman and I was a sophomore? And ya locker was next to mine but I made you switch it cause I wanted my girl next to me ? "

" that was her !!! Ohhh that's fruity pebbles ! " this dumb nigga-roach replied .

" what ? " I asked .

" she used to smell like fruity pebbles all the time ! " he said .

Retarded. Retarded . Simply retarded.

" anyway nigga that was my first love then one day she just left without a word . She stop texting , stop calling . Went to her house her mama told me go away . Stayed faithful to her until I realized how salty she was then I just said fuck it fuck her fuck love -- "

" FUCK IT ALL FUCK IT ALL, DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE! ! " Cartell disrespectful ass interrupted.

I threw a pillow at him .

" on the real though , what if that's yo baby she be packing ? " he asked seriously. " you can't deny him 'cause that's ya midget. Yall the same down to Yall name ."

I put my head down .

" I'll take her to court, get custody . " I thought .

" NIIGGGAAAA . You call me dumb ? First of all THEY RAIDED YO HOUSE , YOU ARE WANTED ! secondly YOU WILL BE PAYING MORE CHILD SUPPORT THAN SHERM FROM 10TH ST! She gon hit you with the drug shit she gon be like ' where you been , not in my baby life ' " he rolled his eyes and smacked his lips mocking a female ." Boy ... just boy no "

He was telling the truth . I sighed .

" ion want nothing to do with her . She left me high and dry. Nose wide open for her like a Lil puppy . "

" have you even asked why she left ? "

I just modulated on what he said .

" yo dumbass low key smart . Irkle head ass "

" thanks , I make my mommy proud . "

I swear he was a horse in another life cause that's what the fuck he look like .

" what's today's move ? " I questioned.

" shopping! " he screeched.