15

Akayla " Dream " Smith .

After visiting the hospital for 3 days I figured that it was enough .

Tony's friend always looked at me weird when I was there and the nurse was jealous.

I love Tony and I love my son but I figured it was best to keep them apart I didn't want my son to be rejected because I already felt rejected.

Back at work I told Los' thank you for the job but I would be staying at the strip club because it was more money and I could get back in school with that money and I could take care of me and my son with that money .

But today was a Sunday and I couldn't work. I refuse to work . when I lived with my papa he would not let me work on Sundays because in the Bible Sunday was the resting day.

So me and my baby boy we're going shopping for our house today.

I tried the subway for the first time but I hated it. It would be alright if I didn't have a child, there was nasty people everywhere .

There was some homeless man lying on the floor holding a sign that said

"I'm addicted to drugs give me money so I can buy a house to do drugs in "

I just shook my head ,

When we got to the mall first thing I did was rent a scooter and scoot right on in to Rue 21 .

Picking me up a couple jeans and the cutest T shirt I checked out and doodle bopped straight out of there and into Kirklands.

My living room theme/Colors were going to be black and grey , my bathroom colors would be red and navy blue and my baby's room is light blue and brown .

After having a ball in there my baby started to get real fussy . So I skit, skat , skadaddled right on to the food court.

On the way I saw the flyest true religion jeans. My boy had to have them , so side stepped right into the store to find his size .

I was looking hard as hell for them pants only to be interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

" we , we uh , we need to , I mean can we , ugh fuck we need to fucking talk , shit " .

I giggled , he was so nervous.

" okay let me find his size first, aren't these cute " I asked pretending like I never left .

" Akayla is he , is he mine ? Tell me he is mine cause if you say another name Ima fuck you up on my last heart beat . " he referred to TJ , he wouldn't look me in my eyes for shit and no matter what my answer was I know he was going to break down crying.

" come on , come with me . " I sighed .

" no , I need a solid answer , before I move and inch , Akayla . "