16

Tony " king "

" Nigga we ain't been to True religion yet . "

" oh my mutha fucking word , Cartell , I swear yous a female. We been shopping all day , at least feed me or some shit. " I complained .

" okay , okay ,Let me get me some trues then we can eat my nigg, you dig ? " he held out his hand for me to shake .

I smacked my lips .

" Nigga hurry up ! " I hit his hand down as we entered the store .

" yoo, ain't that fruit of the loom ? Right there with the black hair and fat ass? " Cartell pointed at a female that was searching through clothes.

" yes , wait right here . " I shoved my bags in his hands .

" yes , wait right here. " he mocked. " you ain't gone be bossing me around when we 40 Craig. "

" whatever , " I wasn't worried about his Scooby-Doo head ass at the moment, I had business to take care of .

I tapped her shoulder.

" we , we uh , we need to , I mean can we , ugh fuck we need to fucking talk , shit " I stuttered.

I had all the confidence to walk over here but when she made eye contact with me it vanished.

She giggled , the fuck , why is she giggling?

" okay let me find his size first, aren't these cute ." She asked showing me some ugly ass jeans like we was just the best of friends .

Never minding her I said

" Akayla is he , is he mine ? Tell me he is mine cause if you say another name Ima fuck you up on my last heart beat . " I looked everywhere but at her I knew I would lose all my nerve if I looked down at her. I had to know if this baby was mine , I mean everything adds up with the time and age and shit but you would think she would tell if I had a son being that she knew the shit I went through as a child .

No matter what her answer was it was going to break my heart , if she said No I was boutta tear down the whole fucking building and if she said yes I would probably cry like a little bitch.

" come on , come with me . " she sighed .

But I wasn't going anywhere with her if she left me to have a baby by another Nigga . If that was the outcome then I was bout to fuck some shit up forealy.

" no , I need a solid answer , before I move an inch , Akayla . "

She looked at our surroundings kind of hinting that she didn't want to do this here .

" how about we go get some pizza real quick ? We can get extra pepperoni ,I know that's your favorite ." She smiled all innocent like wich was really pissing me off .

I clenched my jaw to refrain from cussing her out.

" Kay , you don't even like pepperoni, what are you talking about? "

She picked up her son , maybe mine too.

" yes , but your son loves it . " she said barely above a whisper as she adjusted his jacket and wiped something from his face.

" on G , Akayla ... " I went ahead let that tear fall . She made me into something that I never wanted to be .

A dead beat .

" you knew , " I shook my head .

And walked away from her before I stomped a mud hole in her yellow ass .

" That's foul , You wrong " I called out to her as I passed Cartell out the door.

" about time Nigga , you took about a good 11 years in there. "

" Shut up Oscar Proud , I'm not in the mood . " I walked ahead of him and down into the food court.

Taking my phone out of my pocket , I checked it and ain't shit caught my attention, my shit was dryer than the Sahara .

I needed something to get my mind off of the unnecessary ass event that just happened, I knew my thoughts were going to eat me alive soon ,

Where the hell is Cartell, I mean I know I called him Oscar Proud but that don't mean leave me .

KING 👑 : WYA ?

SENT 3:02 pm

TELL. : YA BABYMOMS STOPPED ME. I'M OMW . REMEMBER YOU WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY PULL OUT GAME THO ?

KING 👑: WELL DESPITE WHAT SHE DID AKAYLA IS ACTUALLY A SUITABLE PERSON TO HAVE A BABY WITH.

SENT 3:07 pm

" whatever Nigga " Cartell popped up out of no where.

" what she say ? " I was anxious to know.

" that you had a lil chicken nugget dick and she wish she would have used protection. " he walked off to stand in the line for Popeyes before I could say anything .

I just shook my head at this Nigga .

" can we touch your hair ? "

" do I know you? " this is a question I get often , hoes really wanna touch my hair like they ain't got they own .

Standing in front of me were 2 Mexican girls , you can tell they thots cause it's cold as hell in new York and they had on some shorts up they ass and some timbs.

" it just looks really soft , it's so curly , it makes you want to play in it. "

I just looked at them and proceeded to look at my phone.

" soo, can we ? " the other one spoke.

" you can touch this dick " I mugged the fuck out of them so they would get the memo to go away.

" shiid if you want me to . " one of em mumbled while the other giggled .

" you don't have to be such a perra. " she said as they walked away .

I can't stand when females are so thirsty.

Women are supposed to be like butterflys, beautiful and hard to catch, but these hoes now-a-days are like mosquitoes , annoying and easy to smash.

" I got you a sprite hoe . " Cartell slid across from me into the booth.

" straw ? "

He slid an unopened straw my way.

I took a sip . " good looking folk. "

" anyways babymama was telling me to give you her number and to call if you wanna talk or whatever . " he said before he bit into a piece of chicken .

" Bet . "

Tony in MM 😍😍😍