Chapter 58- Thank You

Amanda's POV

I slowly woke up due to someone tapping my forehead. I tried to ignore it but the tapping just kept getting harder and harder until it got to the point where it hurt my head. I slowly blinked my eyes open and saw that Louis and I were still in the same position as last night. I had one arm wrapped around his torso, my other hand rested on his chest, and my head rested on his shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around me from underneath. It wasn't Louis who was tapping me so I turned my head to see who was tapping me. It was Riley.

"Are you just going to cuddle with your boyfriend all day or are you going to make me breakfast?" he asked.

"I'm not your slave Riley, make something for yourself," I replied.

"You're the woman, you're supposed to be the one in the kitchen cooking," he said.

"Fuck you Riley, get away," I mumbled closing my eyes again as I cuddled into Louis, pulling the blanket that covered us up to my chin.

"I'm not leaving until you make me breakfast," Riley said stubbornly.

"Well I'm not making you breakfast," I mumbled.

"Yes you are, now get up and make me something," he said loudly.

"Shut up or else you're going to wake him," I mumbled.

"Oh no, poor Leo, or Lewis, or whatever," Riley said mockingly.

I opened my eyes and glared at him, "his name is Louis you fucktard."

"I was close," he said rolling his eyes at me.

"Well you still got his name wrong. Now get out and leave me alone," I said.

"And if I don't?" Riley asked, a small smirk forming on his lips.

I opened my mouth to speak but I stopped it when I felt Louis began running his thumb up and down my arm lightly. "Shh baby girl, just ignore him," Louis whispered in my ear before he kissed my cheek.

I turned to look at Louis who was already smiling down at me. "Good morning Louis," I mumbled.

"Good morning Amanda," he whispered before he pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

Riley grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up so I could make him breakfast but Louis reached out and pushed him causing him to stumble backwards and let go of me. Riley could be nice but he usually was a prick to me and I don't even know why. Riley glared at Louis as he grabbed my arm again. Just like before Louis pushed him but instead of him letting go like he did before, Riley fell backwards, pulling me off the couch with him. I landed on my back, hitting my head on the wooden floor, hard. I groaned in pain as I brought my hand up to my now pounding head. Louis was almost instantly off the couch and by my side, helping me up.

"You are such an ass," I mumbled to Riley as I rubbed my head.

"Well now that you're up you can make me breakfast," Riley said, grinning at me.

Someone came running down the stairs and into the room. It was Harry. I had forgotten he was here. "Are you okay?" he asked as he walked over to Louis, Riley, and I, he was eyeing Riley. "Who is that?"

"I'm fine, that's my brother Riley," I replied to both of Harry's questions.

Riley grabbed my wrist and literally dragged me into the kitchen, pushing me towards the stove. He really wanted me to cook breakfast for him but I didn't want to, I didn't see why he couldn't make it himself. I spun around to face Riley, crossing my arms over my chest. He glared at me as he stepped closer to me.

"Amanda, it's not that hard to make me breakfast," he growled.

"So make it yourself, Riley," I replied angrily.

"You're the woman, women are supposed to cook for the men," he growled.

Riley had a really bad temper, he got really mad over stupid things, like me not making him breakfast. I just rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. He then grabbed me by my neck and pushed me into the fridge. I was gasping for breath as he kept me pinned to the fridge by my neck. I was grabbing at his hands trying to get him to let go of me. Riley had always been slightly abusive but he was never this bad. He began pushing his thumbs into my neck and my eyes began to water. I started to feel really dizzy and lightheaded as he dug his thumbs into my esophagus. I tried to call for Louis or Harry but no words escaped my lips, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak, I was dying.

Riley was suddenly ripped away from me and thrown to the ground. I collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily as I tried to fill my lungs back up with air. I could hear something hard hitting the floor when suddenly it stopped someone walked over to me and knelt down beside me just as two pairs of feet entered the room. I didn't want to open my eyes, I was scared it was Riley who had walked over to me. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Niall crouching next to me.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked but I was too busy trying to fill my lungs with air again to answer.

I suddenly sat up and wrapped my arms tightly around Niall, if it wasn't for him I would be dead right now. He hugged me back, holding my head in the crook of his neck. I began crying I was so scared. I should be dead now. Niall hummed and stroked my hair as he tried to calm me down. It didn't help me though. I was crying so hard into his neck as he rocked us back and forth trying to calm me down. I shouldn't be breathing right now, I should be laying dead on the floor. Niall came in through the door in the kitchen and saved me, he saved my life. I pulled back from the hug and just stared at him as tears rolled down my cheeks. He stared back at me, biting his lower lip lightly. I wiped some tears away with the back of my hand but they were quickly replaced with new tears.

"Thank you Niall, thank you," I whispered quietly before I hugged him again.