Mastermind

Jimin's POV:

"Where have you been?" Namjoon asks me.

I lift up the bottle of water I picked up from the beverages table. I just left Jamie alone after telling her that I don't want to deal with her tonight. I actually didn't mean it, I just don't want to see her cry once again, which I know will happen if she doesn't listen to me.

I look for her in the crowd, she's now sitting on the table on the corner

I look for her in the crowd, she's now sitting on the table on the corner. She doesn't look like she's enjoying the party. She actually looked fed up. I wonder if I caused that. She was slouching on her seat. She closes her eyes, batting down her long lashes on her high cheekbones.

I'm glad she actually listened, seeing the bottled water on her hand, and the way she positioned herself with her back turned away from Yoongi and Ri Na.

Yoongi and Ri Na. I peered over to them and gag a little. They are a little too caught up with PDA. I still don't understand how Yoongi is letting this happen. It seems to me like he's under Ri Na's magic. I know Yoongi, of all people, he'll be the least interested in showing PDA. Although he's in it, the attention he's giving Ri Na seemed forced. If it is, then why does he still do it? I still don't get it. Why does suddenly he's letting Ri Na be all over him? Not long ago back in Seoul when we were practicing and she came unannounced, I saw how he basically curse at her telling her to leave him alone. I saw how disgusted and angry he was at her. Why all of a sudden he comes here with her and act all lovey dovey?

I've lived with him long enough to know that he is not happy at all. He might not be one to talk often but I've learned to know what's going through his mind just by looking at him. All the members actually do, not just me, and right now I can see through his eyes, he's bothered, he's conflicted.

I often catch Yoongi look at Jamie once in a while but it's not the same look he used to give her, that loving, adoring look— rather, it's a blank one, a guarded one. But the funny thing is, although Yoongi and Ri Na are together I can never see even just a hint of affection in his eyes whenever he look at Ri Na.

I shake my head. Why do I even bother myself about them? They can eat each other up alive for all I care.

I bring back my attention to Jamie, but to my surprise, she's not sitting on her spot by the corner anymore. She better not be drinking! I stand up and I find myself looking for her.

 She better not be drinking! I stand up and I find myself looking for her