Movie date

Taehyung's POV:

How do I tell her I'm not supposed to be going out because I will get recognized? Much more that I'm not supposed to go out with a girl— a beautiful girl like her, but I can't seem to decline. I want to spend time with her and get to know her better. I don't really know who the hell is that JLaw she's talking about. When she told me about a blue lady, I thought of the avatar, but I doubt it's the same. I just pretended to know. If it's a foreign film then it will be in English, meaning I have to read the subtitles. I might fall asleep. I'll just interpret the actions then.

I go and change into my ever reliable black hoodie, black skinny jeans and black boots. I contemplate on wearing a mask. Wearing one attracts more attention.

I am waiting for Jamie outside the door when Jungkook came

"Hyung have you seen my charger?" he asks, peeking his head from the door.

I suddenly remember that he has a huge crush on Jamie. How do I tell him that I found her? How do I tell him that I am going to see a movie with her? Will he get mad? I forgot to tell him the other night. I'll just say sorry and introduce them both tonight.

"Hyung!" Jungkook says louder which breaks me from my thoughts.

"What?"

"Have you seen my charger?" he furrows his brows at me.

"No, ask Namjoon hyung. I hid my charger because he always takes it. Maybe he took yours since he can't find mine. Hehehe." I say flashing him a smile.

As he head inside, Jamie comes out of her house. She looks cute with her ripped overalls and cropped top. Her hair is tied in a messy bun.

"Shall we?" she asks.

"We shall." I say smiling.

As we arrive at the theater I become more anxious. I don't wanna get spotted, so I put on my hood and held my head low. Since she already got the tickets, we'll only have to buy snacks. She insisted on buying since she says she's the one who invited me so I let her. Still with my head low, I ask her if I can go to the bathroom and she says ok and we'll just meet inside. I feel relieved and sorry at the same time.

As she is watching the movie intently, she has no idea that my attention is on her

As she is watching the movie intently, she has no idea that my attention is on her. She suddenly looks at me and I try to look away.

"Are you not watching?" she asks me while grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"I am." I say.

"Don't you like the movie? It's in English but there is subs." she tilts her head on my side.

"Yeah it's fine. I like the movie, it's good. And yes I'm reading through subs." I lie. I can't tell her that reading makes me feel sleepy and that I'd rather watch her than the movie.

I want to touch her hand or extend my arms but I feel like it's not right so I didn't do it.

We finished the movie and I ask her if we can leave the theater after all of the people have disappeared. She asks me why and I told her I don't like cramping in with big crowds and she willingly complied.

She still has no idea who I am.