The L Word

Yoongi's POV:

"No! No! I won't do it!!" I scream at them. "You can't make me do it!" I say through gritted teeth, anger sips through every word.

"Hyung.." I hear Namjoon say softly.

"If you want to do it, then do it!" I point at him. I'm very angry at the moment, to the point that I will punch whoever comes in my way.

"Hyung calm down." I hear Jimin say.

Calm down? He must be joking how can I calm down after they drop a bomb like that.

"You have to do it Suga." Bang Shih Hyuk, our boss, repeats.

"Why me? There's seven of us here! Why can't you pick someone else?" I ask him.

"Because she likes you. And that's her end of the bargain, it has to be you."

"Has to be me?" I snicker. "I won't. I can't" I sternly say.

"Why is that?" our boss inquires.

"Hyung don't." I can hear Namjoon whisper as he tugs on my shirt.

"Tell me why!" Bang PD shouts.

"Because I already have a girlfriend!!" I shout back and I see the guys' heads drop at the same time.

"You have a girlfriend? Did I hear that right?"

"No sir, he me--------

"Yes I have a girlfriend, a real one and we've been dating for a few months now." I cut off Namjoon's attempt to lie for me.

"Ha! Unbelievable!" our boss exclaims then he started laughing hysterically.

I look at the guys and they all looked scared and defeated at the same time.

"Did you forgot that it's in your contract that you're not allowed to date or be in a relationship? You signed that contract!"

"Then why are you forcing me to date Ri Na?" I say standing up. I can't no longer hold the rage and frustration inside.

"You don't have to actually date her! You can fake date her if you please."

"What's the point then?"

"Point is, she likes you, and the President likes his daughter too much that he'll do anything to make her happy." irritation is evident in his voice.

"I thought I'm not supposed to date?" I say, trying to twist his words.

"It's free publicity for crying out loud! Once it's out then it's done! You don't need to take her out to dates unless needed to."

"Are you saying it's just a game?"

"Call it anything you want. I just want to get this over with. Be seen with her on public events, that's all I ask of you. I don't care what you do backstage or after the event. I just need pictures and proofs."

"You're all crazy! I won't do it!" I say again.

"You will. And don't you dare tell anyone about this!" he says with authority.

"I can't do it!! Why do you even agree with this nonsense?" I spat at him angrily.

"Because that's part of the deal we made with their company! If we refuse to compromise we'll be paying a hefty amount of money and you could lose all of your sponsorships! Not to mention the promotions they'll purposely neglect us to give!" he starts shouting again, obviously losing his temper.