Just One Day

"I will never forget your face. It's priceless. That was amazing!" Taehyung falls into a misfit of laughter, clenching his stomach in pain. He's still laughing at my unfortunate stumble at the park, where I land flat on my ass, no thanks to him. I unlock the door and I find the lights switched off already and the place cleaned up. Sunmi texted me earlier that she can't take the whining of the 'barbie doll'— her term— so she told the guys that she's leaving. The guys seconded and decided to cut the party short, but not leaving until they cleaned up the place.

"Your fault you pushed me!" I backhanded his chest.

"I did not! Your body movement isn't just coordinated!" he gives me one last amused look as he bit his lower lip to stop his uncontrollable chuckling

"I did not! Your body movement isn't just coordinated!" he gives me one last amused look as he bit his lower lip to stop his uncontrollable chuckling. "Anyway, I'm going. Goodnight. Try not to fall down again, I won't be here to catch you." he grins and give me a salute.

I head straight to my room, a wide grin still plastered on my face.

"Did you had a great night?" I hear a familiar voice say. Clutching my startled heart, I quickly switch on the light and found Yoongi sitting by the foot of my bed.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" before he can open his mouth I already know the answer, he knows my door code. I have to change it as soon as possible or else he will end up creeping me out again if he comes unannouced. It would have been a great surprise if we are still together but since we're not, I find it a little inappropriate.

"You stayed quite late outside. Must be a great night." his voice is mocking.

"Why do you care? Get out of my house please." I tell him flatly, not even sparing him a glance.

"Why? So you can let Taehyung in and continue your amazing laughs?" he snickers.

Are you kidding me? I look at him in disbelief. Of all people he could be jealous of it has to be the harmless sweet Taehyung? I let out a light chuckle.

"You find it funny huh?" he gives me a daring glance.

"Are you drunk again? Because if you are, then that's more than enough reason for you to get the hell out of here." I spat at him.

He ignored my harsh words. "Where did you go?" he continues to interrogate me.

"Not your business. Get out, I want to rest." I say as I grab a pair of sleepwear and head to the bathroom and change. "I want you out of my house when I'm finished changing." I say coldly.

You've got to be kidding me. I puff as I see Yoongi still sitting in the same position when I came out of the bathroom.

"Are you and Taehyung....? Is there something I should be worried about?"

"Where's your girlfriend?" I countered at him and watch as he shifts nervously in my bed.

"You are my girlfriend." he says with conviction.

"From what I saw earlier, it says otherwise. And in case you don't know, we're over. We were over weeks ago. And this conversation is over as well so please get out while I'm still being nice to you." I snatch my comforter which he is sitting on harshly from my bed to try and shoo him but he is immovable.

"We're not over until I say we're over." his voice is rising.

Unbelievable. I let out a mocking laugh.

"I don't know what you're thinking right now but whatever it is, it's not true." he grabs the book that is laying on my bed and starts to flip through the pages.

"Whatever you say. I just want you to leave." I purse my lips.

I honestly want Yoongi to leave. It's been a long night and I plan on ending it with a good laugh rather than arguing with him over the same issue we had argued weeks ago.

"I'm sorry she ruined the party. I didn't know she was coming. Believe me, I had no idea. Please trust me." he tries to reach for my hand but I dodge it before he can.

"I've heard that line a couple of times Yoongi." I say still refusing to look at him. Please trust me. I repeat as I held back myself from rolling my eyes at him.

"Jamie, please. Let me have a chance."

"Chance? For what Yoongi?" I throw my hands in the air in frustration. This guy won't give up! He's so stubborn!

"Chance to prove to you that I really love you, and that she means nothing to me. Like I said before, I only date her because I have to. I wish I could you tell you more but I can't. Please let me prove to you that it's you, only you, always have and always will be"

"You're ridiculous." I slip inside my comforter despite the fact that he's still sitting by the end of my bed and I snuggle inside.

"Please spend one day with me and I'll prove it to you." his voice is a little softer now.

" his voice is a little softer now

"Leave."

"Please, just one day, that's all I ask. If I don't convince you and if you still don't believe me then I'll let you go." I catch my breath at his last words. I'll let you go. I repeat after him. Do I want him to let me go? I bite my lip and didn't answer. I knew he is stubborn but this is another kind of stubborn Yoongi. "Please. I'm not leaving until you say yes." he continues.

"No Yoongi. What for? It's no use talking."

"I'll tell you everything you want to know. Just let me spend one day with you." he begs.

"Fine. Just one day." I give in, I just want this night to end and whatever happens will happen.

I feel him stand up, as confirmed by my mattress shifting up from his weight that's been lifted.

"Thank you. Be ready at 9." he said and he left.

What have I gotten myself into? I let out the breath that I've been keeping for a long time and burry my face in my pillow.