Chapter 22: Frustrating Boys...

Start from the beginning

Catching it, she quickly starts running towards the end zone with the other team hot on her trail. Swerving to her left she could see the zone a few feet away. Smiling to herself she picked up her speed until she heard feet right behind her and a hand tugging her belt. Thinking she could out run whoever had caught up to her she focused on the end zone that was right in front of her until she felt her body being pushed to the side. Loosing her footing she fell to the ground with a heavy body on top of her.

"Oomph." landing on her side with her eyes shut. 

The person who obviously had knocked her down was on top of her not moving. "Did you really think you can run away from me and I wouldn't be able to catch you sweetheart?" hearing his voice beside her ear.

Snapping her eyes open she quickly pushed Damon off of her. "What is your problem?" hissing at him but that only made him smirk.

"Preciosa, are you alright?" Kennedy had ran up to them with concern in his eyes. Sticking his hand out to her so she could stand up but once she did, she winced out in pain.

"Ouch, ouch ouch." repeating while hopping.

"What's the matter?" Kennedy quickly held on to her waist supporting her body.

Damon furrowed his eyebrows in surprise scrambling to his feet. "Oh sh*t sweetheart, are you hurt?" reaching for her but Kennedy pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch her. What the f**k is wrong with you? This isn't tackle football Damon. You f***ing hurt her." hissing at him.

"I know that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." running his hand over his sweaty hair.

"Yeah right, so tackling her to the ground wasn't your intention?" Kennedy raised his voice now in Damon's face.

Pushing him back Damon grits. "I didn't mean to hurt her so get the f**k out of my face."

"Hey, hey. Back off." Damien was next to them after seeing the altercation along with Grayson and the coach.

Natalia stood there watching them argue while trying to balance herself. Her ankle really hurt and she just wanted to sit down. 

"Tell your brother to stop trying to hurt my girlfriend." Kennedy snapped at him.

The twins looked taken back and clenched their fists. "She isn't your girlfriend."

"Not yet." smirking then turned to look at Natalia who had her mouth agape.

"You bast-" Damon began to say but the coach had reached them. 

"What is going on here? Natalia, are you hurt?" glancing over to her.

"Yes, my ankle is hurting." nodding her head .

Before the coach can say anything Damon blurts out. "Coach, my brother and I can take her to the nurse's office. I was the one who tackled her and I feel horrible."

The coach raised his brow then sighed. "Is that alright with you Natalia? Do you mind if these two knuckle heads take you to the nurse's office?"

"Coach, I can take her." Kennedy jumped in.

"Arnett, I'm sure Damon and Damien can take her." he tells him then nodded towards the twins. "I'll give you guys a pass." looking down on his clipboard he wrote them a pass then handed it to Natalia. "Hope you are okay kiddo."

Taking the pass, she nodded her head and tried to limp away but Kennedy held her. "Don't walk Preciosa. You may make it worse."

"I'll be fine Ken." she tells him with annoyance in her voice.