Secrets

A/N: Hmmm, I have some free time why not go work another chapter? *Takes a sip of coffee* PFFFTTTTT WHAT WE HIT 500 VIEWS!??!?!?!?! Any ways thank you guys so much. I can't believe how quickly this story is growing. When I first started I was just expecting like 10 views and we hit 500?! Wow anyways, I guess some of you guys have already read this chapter. Whoopies. I blame Icecore. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as always and comment on any mistakes or anything and enjoy the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 It has been almost 2 weeks since the first day of school. It was now Friday and since then, Ash and Serena have both gotten more comfortable with the whole group. Though Serena and Ash were friends with everyone else in the group, they still spent more time with each other than the others. The crowds of kids have also calmed down. They still treated Ash as a celebrity, but they have started to get used to the fact that they go to the same school as him.

"Hey Serena, you doing anything after school?" Ash asked.

"Um, y-yeah sorry," Serena replied. Ash noticed that even though Serena has gotten more comfortable with them, she still was a little bit shy. 

"Oh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come to Gary's with me," Ash said a little disappointed. "That's too bad, so what are you doing after school?" Ash asked.

"Oh, I um, I have to go do something," Serena said. Ash gave her a confused look and let the subject drop. The bell then rang and everyone headed to class. 

  -----------------------------------------------------------  

"See ya at your house Gary," Ash shouted.

"See ya Ashy-Boy," Gary replied.

Ash made his way out of the school with Pikachu on his shoulder and started to walk down the street. Ash went and dropped off his bag at home.

"I'm heading to Gary's now Mom!" Ash called out to his mom.

"Ok, bye Ash, be back before dinner," She called back.

 On the way to Gary's house he decided to take a shortcut through the woods. He wasn't just taking the route because it was a shortcut, but also to stay away from the people who might recognize him. As Ash walked through the woods he made sure to keep his eyes out for new Pokemon that he could catch.

"Pika Pi," Pikachu suddenly said with ears twitching.

"What is it Pikachu? Something wrong?" Ash asked.

"Fennekin use fire spin!" Ash's head jerked up. He recognized the voice it was Serena's. He took off running. He was heading towards where the voice was.

Is she ok? What if she's in trouble? Ash's mind was racing.

Please be ok Serena.

Ash reached a clearing about to give Pikachu a command, but he stopped. He realized that Serena was alone with Fennekin.

What's she doing here? Isn't she busy with something? Ash thought. He decided to watch for a little while before he jumped to conclusions.

"Fennekin use fire spin again, but this time open and close your mouth," Serena said.

Fennekin use fire spin while opening and closing its mouth creating fire rings.

"Awesome Fennekin, now use hidden power on the rings,"

Fennekin did as she was told and sent the glowing orbs at the rings of fire. The rings bursted into a ton of orange, red and yellow sparkles.