Silent Treatment

I turned in bed to extend my arm to Shawn--or where he would usually be. I groaned internally at the fact that he was no longer beside me.

I managed to get up and make my way downstairs. I get a slight glance from where I am to notice Shawn sitting on a stool in front of our kitchen island.

Usually he'd wake me up after him but I guess he was still upset about yesterday. We weren't on the best terms. Right when we came from Matthew's house party he ignored me as if I didn't exist. No matter how many times I'd try to get his attention he'd just brush me off.

I should be the one mad after such a childish act. At the same time seeing Shawn acting so disobedient was kind of hot. I wasn't used to that kind of behavior from him at all.

I trail into the kitchen, Shawn not even giving me the slightest bit of attention. He just ignores my presence. I huff silently.

"Heey Shawnyboy." I sing song. I stand on the opposite side of the Island. No movement.

I wave my hand in front of his face in attempt to get his attention. He was writing in his song book. Probably something a long the lines of "I'm being a jerk by ignoring the love of my life."

I try my second attempt. Take 2. getting Shawn's attention.

I make my way around the Island and over to his side. I hop onto the Island just near him. He has to take acknowledge me now.

WRONG. He doesn't move an inch. I groan loudly. What else can I do?

I think for quite a while before I come to an idea. I can be just as much of a brat as he is being. With that thought I take his pen right from his hand and start playing with it. I watch it in entertainment. Shawn finally looks at me. I look back with glee. I give a smile that soon fades as I notice him reach into the pocket of his left chest and watch him retrieve another pen identical to the one in my hand.

That's when I'm completely annoyed out of my mind.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes speak to me this instance or I--"

His phone starts ringing. He digs his hand into his right pocket, and takes the call.

"Hey Andrew." I begin to grin mischievously to myself. I knew just how to get his attention now. Whether he liked it or not.

Shawn stands up and makes his way through the kitchen doors and into the living room. Where did he think he was going?

I hop off the Island and leap to my feet. I do little tiny skips, trailing behind Shawn who was now standing in the center of the room.

"Yeah, yeah no that works." I hear him say. Gosh. I missed the sound of that voice. So soft and genuine. "Right."

I block out the conversation and circle him until I'm right behind him. I get on my tip toes, barely reaching his tall figure. I wrap my arms around his waist before he can step forward. I take this as my chance.

"Daddy." I moan softly into his ear. I can tell it worked by the tenseness of his fingers around the phone. I knew it drove him crazy when I referred to him as that.

"Y-yeah I'm still here." I giggle quietly to myself. This was going to be fun. Everytime Shawn would try to loosen up the grip I had on him, I'd hug him even tighter.

"I miss the taste of your lips." I whisper seductively. "I want you."

Shawn moves his feet uncomfortably.

"What was that Shawn?" I hear Andrew ask through the phone.
I listen closely for Shawn's excuse.

"It's the tv. (Y/N) is watching some show." Wow. Lying. Who would've ever thought.

"The only thing I wanna watch is you on top of me." I traced his shoulder blades. I could hear his voice hitch.

"Y-yes sir." I roll my eyes at the boring responses. I want some thrill. And that's just what I was going to get.

"Andrew you kn--" I place my mouth on Shawn's neck, sucking on it ever so lightly then gradually increasing my pace.

"Y-yes I'm f-fine." Shawn lets out.
I run my right hand through his hair while my left grips his shoulder for better balance and advantage.

"Are you sure?" Andrew asks again.

No.

"You know Andrew w-why don't I j-just call you back? I'm in a bit of a hassle." Shawn suggests and I can't help but think about the possible things he was going to do to me. I licked my lips. I couldn't only imagine th--

My thoughts were cut off with Shawn saying his goodbyes. As soon as he turned his phone off, I skipped innocently away from the whole scene as if nothing happened. I make my way to the stairs, only to feel a pair of strong arms on my waist.

I'm pushed up against the wall roughly with a soft grunt.

I study the figure before me. I stare into Shawn's eyes. The angelic brown orbs were now replaced with a dark and you lustful look; almost intimidating. I found myself enjoying it. Who ever knew Shawn could be so capable?

"Kitten, what was that all about?" I hear him growl.

I felt myself growing wet under there. I decided to keep my innocent act going.

"What do you mean..daddy?" I grin slowly. I feel something poke me and look down to see his hard member. I smile at the sight. Before Shawn can open his mouth I place my hand on it which earns me a moan.

"B-babygirl," Shawn grips my hips. "You know not to tease me like that." He doesn't take his eyes off me.

"But I didn't do anything." I say sweetly, my hand now rubbing his member.

Low moans escape his mouth.

"That's it." He says simply, carrying me over his shoulder, and making his way up the stairs.

"W-what are you going to do me?" I can feel myself getting horny.

"I'm gonna illuminate that pretty puss of yours." I heard him say. I couldn't help but think of all the scenarios soon to take place. I smirked to myself.

I was in for a whole lot.