Introduction and Summaries

In November/December 2013, halfway through the fifth book of the Jinx Not-So-Malfoy series, most of the books were deleted. Only a couple, unforunately, remained. The fans and writer (me) of this series were left in shock and tears. I, however, wasn't going to let Jinx end then. 

So instead I decided that JInx would carry on, only differently. Instead of taking the books and editing them, I decided that I would write the adventures of Jinx, using the books only as a reference so nothing like this would ever happen again. Below are summaries of the major plot points in the original run.

Book One:

Jinx is disowned by her parents at Christmas. She was locked in her room for three days. Draco gave her money and her wand back, and Dumbledore, Kingsley, and Mad-Eye save her. Later in the year she ventures to save the Philosopher's Stone with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She makes it through the protection up until Snape's, when they realize that one of them must stay there. She volunteers, and is rescued by Dumbledore. They then proceed to where Harry is facing Quirrell and Voldemort, where Jinx hit's Voldemort's ghost/soul/thing with a shovel. 

Book Two:

Jinx spent her summer at The Leaky Cauldron and adopted a cat, which she affectionately named Pepsi. (Tribute to my real life cat.) She gets back to school, where somebody keeps attacking Muggle-borns. Once she and Hermione figure out who is is, they are attacked and petrified. Jinx spends the next two weeks as a ghost, following Harry and Ron as they solve the mystery. She is then brought back to conciousness as Harry and Ron journey into the Chamber of Secrets, and she immediately rushes to Harry's aid. They save the day and she hits Tom Riddle, once again, with the shovel. 

Book Three:

Literally the only thing that happened in book three was Jinx realizing that she liked Fred and she hit Snape over the head with a shovel. That's it. 

Book Four:

Jinx goes with Fred to the Yule Ball, they kiss, and they're finally together. (The start of Frinx.) Then Jinx starts getting weird visions of the future, and then on the night of the third task she meets herself from an alternate future where Voldemort comes back and kills the entire school except her. Future Jinx explains that the Triwizard Cup is really a portkey leading to this graveyard, where Voldemort is planning to return and kill Harry, and Jinx must go stop this from happening but without being seen. Jinx goes and watches as Cedric Diggory dies, Voldemort is brought back, and Harry is totured, and she cannot do a thing. She manages to get the cup to Harry and he makes it back to Hogwarts with Cedric's body. In doing so, however, Jinx reveals herself to the Death Eaters and she battles her way out with a shovel and her wand, figuring out that a shovel is really the best weapon ever. 

Book Five:

Voldemort's back, Harry's constantly on his period, Jinx keeps getting weird visions, Umbridge is a whore, Fred's an awesome snogger, Jinx tells Harry she was there on the night of the third task, Jinx joins the Quidditch team after Harry, Fred, and George get kicked off, and that's about it so far. 

Now in the next few updates, I will be writing the major plot events in the final books, and from then on this book will be a bunch of random adventures that I promise will be just as good as the series was, and plenty of Frinx moments. I hope you guys enjoy this.

I really do.