Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...

Start from the beginning

"Did I sigh?" I ask innocently.

"Yes, you did, or I wouldn't ask..." he snorts. "Are you bored?"

"No... not at all. I'm rather comfortable," I reply, chuckling.

"Well, I'm sorry to disturb your comfort, but..." he trails off, flipping us over so that he now hovers over me, "it's time to get ready and go to the club."

Ugh! I had almost forgotten about that!

"Do I really need to do this?" I whine, my fingers trying to reach for the little buds on his chest which - as I recently discovered - can be quite sensitive, but he grabs my wrists and firmly holds them above my head.

"Are you willing to disobey an order, Pet?" he growls playfully against my lips.

"No... Master..."

"Then yes, you have to do this. Jeremy is a very good Submissive, you could learn a lot from him, and I'm sure you two will get along. Now let's go shower and get ready," he says, briefly pecking the tip of my nose, before he gets up from the bed, leaving me feeling cold without his warmth.

Stifling another sigh, I follow him out of the playroom and into the master bedroom. Once we have showered and dressed, I grab my backpack and we head out to the garage where he unlocks the SUV.

The ride to the club is pretty silent on my side since Joshua takes a call from Allan. Damn! Don't these men ever stop working? I easily tune them out thinking about the guy I'm supposed to meet this afternoon. Just because I opened up to Joshua and agreed to be his Submissive doesn't mean that I'm feeling more confident discussing the lifestyle with a stranger, even if said-stranger is in the lifestyle too.

Somehow, these thoughts take me back to last Monday when Joshua drove me to the club after work.

On Sunday evening, he called to inform me he had spoken with his friend Aaron and told him how great I had been doing over the weekend, so much so that he deemed me ready to take the certification test. They had both agreed to schedule it on Monday evening and Joshua wanted to let me know. Since I was almost asleep when he called, I didn't really dwell on this, but the following day was quite stressful knowing I would be facing another Dominant - the Master Dom at that!! - in the evening. On our way there, Joshua reassured me the best he could, explaining how things would happen, then saying it was merely a formal test and how he believed I would do great.

And indeed, it was exactly as he said... except for the the fact that instead of only having Aaron testing me, his two other friends Mark and Camden participated too. Even though I had my eyes lowered and couldn't see the expression on his face, I think Joshua wasn't too happy about their presence as his body tensed beside me and his voice was rather dry. They all led me to what they called a private room - which was pretty much the same as Joshua's playroom at home - where they asked me to strip to my boxer briefs and tested me on the basic submissive postures. They also left me kneeling at display for about twenty minutes while they stood and talked in front of me, but I didn't flinch. I remained perfectly still and quiet, and was highly praised for my performance.

Finally, we spent another half hour in Aaron's office where we went through all the rules of the Black Diamond and I had to fill in several forms. The Master Dom also got a copy of our contract, then asked me several questions to make sure I really wanted this. Although he agreed to certify me as an Submissive member of the club, he insisted that I meet with another Sub to discuss about the lifestyle before my first official night. According to him, it's important to hear the point of view of someone who is on my side of the lifestyle and will help me to go through the routine preparation on my first visits.