Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!

Start from the beginning

"Thanks guys," I smile at them all.

"Come on Luke I got you a big breakfast ready for you. Have to feed the birthday boy," Clyde winks as he pulls me through into the kitchen to find they had squeezed an extra table in here some how.

I take a seat where Clyde tells me to in front of a huge plate of food. "I might not eat all this," I begin.

"Oh come on Luke. I know you got a small stomach but you might just finish it," Clyde smiles as he seats down with Rani beside him. I smile between them too.

"I haven't had much of a chance to say how happy I am you two are finally together," I begin.

"We know. Not as happy as us two though," Rani smirks at Clyde.

"I was slow give me a break," Clyde jokes.

"This food looks great," Paul said as he digs into his food.

I smile at him before I start to eat too. "What's that around your neck Luke?" Daniel asks.

"Oh Sanjay got it for me for my birthday," I say taking it off so it could go around the tables for everyone to have a look.

"Its beautiful," Rani says.

"Its amazing," Sky smiles.

"Its perfect," I tell them.

"A perfect thing for a perfect person," Kevin adds.

"Wouldn't go that far," I laugh.

"You're perfect to us Luke," Sanjay says.

"Yeah its true Luke," Sky adds.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot I mean so much to you all. I couldn't have a better family and friends then I do. I am lucky," I smile at them all as I continue to eat.

Sky hands back my necklace which Sanjay quickly puts back around my neck. "The rest of the presents are in the living room," Paul tells me as I just about finish half a plate and already feel like I am about to explode from too much food. I have to give Clyde credit though, he makes a good breakfast.

No POV

Excitement and happiness filled Thirteen Bannerman road. Food, presents and a lot of dancing along with it too. Everyone wanted Luke to have the best relaxing and enjoyable Birthday without any problems and any distractions. He deserves one day off.

Yet the Universe seems to have other things on its mind. Andrew found himself walking onto Bannerman Road fully aware that the boy he had bumped into yesterday would be here.

On all days why did he decide to seek the boy out? Why not tomorrow? Andrew keeps asking himself that yet something had drawn him here today on this faithful day. On this day that had changed his life for forever.

Andrew looked around the street feeling slightly on edge. He was so use to running and hiding. He couldn't take any risks. If this boy can mean something, can ruin anything he has to get to the bottom of it straight away. Even on this day...

Andrew arrived outside Thirteen Bannerman road. He could hear the loud music coming from within. He approaches the door before he finally knocks waiting patiently for someone to answer the door.

Andrew took a huge sigh of relief at who answers the door. "Don't worry guys you carry on with music chairs! I'll get the door!" the boy shouts as he reveals himself.

"Sorry can I help you?" he asks Andrew.

"Ah yeah I wonder if you can. I bumped into you yesterday," Andrew begins.