Chapter 1: Persuade Hermione Granger

Start from the beginning

"This is the floo powder, the ministry managed to connect our fireplace in miss Granger's. Just shout Granger's residence." Mr. Vienn opened the sack of floo powder. Draco sighed deeply before grabbing a handful of powder.

~ ~ ~

In the small village of Britain, Hermione Granger was living in her own in a two storey house with almost fifty metres far from her next muggle neighborhood.

She spent most of the time in the nearby forest and resting inside her house with a muggle revolver gun and wand in her cloak's pocket.

In her appearance, she looks like a female warrior who's always ready for fight, she's wearing a black ankle boots and black skirt that fell below her knees, a white button-up for her upper clothes and a black cloak.

Her hair way tied in a tight ponytail and face was pale as the snow outside. Although despite of her lack of attention in her appearance, she still looks young and gorgeous.

Hermione was sipping on her cup of tea but her eyes were fixed on the door, she's very alert in any movement in her house that she had accidentally petrified a cat who's just fell in front of her door when she's about to go outside. She opened the roll of daily prophet and started reading.

She put down her cup when the small chandelier above her shook mildly, she aimed for her wand by the table and stood up, pointing it out in the chandelier and listened eagerly.

There's a moment of silence and Hermione decided that it might just a mild earthquake. But before she could sit back on her chair, a rather strong force reverberates her fireplace and a flash of ash shoots in her direction.

"What the hell!" Hermione waved her wand, shooting red lights at the unknown target. The room was already covered with thick white smoke and dust.

"Stop whoa!! Stop! I came in peace!!" A voice of a man came, Hermione flicked her wand once more and the smoke disappeared.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco's wand flew towards Hermione's hand. She was facing his back. "Raise your hand, drop the case!" She commanded.

"Alright! Alright!" Draco yelled as he slowly lowered down the case and raised both hands.

"Now. I am giving you five seconds to leave my house! One!" Hermione huffed.

Draco felt his heart banging inside, mainly because he don't want to hurt her. "I can't! You need to listen--"

"Two!"

"Just let me explain!"

"Three!"

"I won't hurt you! I'm unarmed!"

"Four!"

"Please!"

"Fi--"

"It's me!" Draco spun to face her.

"What the hell are you doing here Malfoy?!" Hermione shrieked, hardening her grip on her wand.

"I'm here to heal you!" Draco cannot think of any words to explain it in a fastest way, not knowing that will be the biggest mistake in his life.

"HEAL ME?!!" Hermione's scream echoed across her ruined living area.

Draco felt his ears throb at the intensity of her voice. "Ah.. I mean-"

"WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I NEED MEDICATIONS?!!" She spat, her face was red in anger.

"Relax. Okay please, relax for a while. Will you just let me explain first?" Draco heaved out a sigh, his temper was getting shorter.