[FOUR)

Sitting on the airplane that's getting ready to take off was nervewracking to Zayn. He was finally going home and for that he could not be more happier.

But, he's also got to tell Liam about his new fake relationship he's going to be thrown in and that kills his mood again.

Why does he have to be the stepping stone for someone's career to take off?

He's glad that he actually got along with Dinah despite never wanting to have had that relationship.

But Camila is a different story. She's definitely a hateful, homophobic, spoiled brat used to getting her way and he doesn't like that at all. How will their relationship work if he can't stand her?

Zayn sighs and pulls out some paperwork Sarah wanted him to sign and he goes through it carefully to make sure he's not signing his life away.

×××

It's 7PM when Zayn touches down in London and he feels so excited. He had about 30 unread texts from Liam telling him he couldn't wait to see him.

He walks outside of the airport and waits for a taxi, sending Liam a text that says he's on his way.

He spots a taxi and gets inside, and gives the driver the directions to his apartment – the one he shares with Liam.

On his ride home to Bradford all Zayn can think about is Liam – per usual.

He remembers being 18 and meeting Liam at a party at his old friend Ant's house.

Zayn was never open about his sexuality but he assumed most of his friends knew what he preferred by the way Zayn would stare at men who caught his attention. They never said anything though, and he could not be more grateful.

He remembers that night talking to his friend Shehroze and suddenly getting stuck in a trance when he saw Liam.

He had beautiful golden brown curly hair, doe eyes that had him mesmerized, and a beautiful birthmark on his neck that Zayn just wanted to taste. That night Liam was wearing a white Henley that was a bit see through, tight light blue jeans and some white converse – and it had Zayn drooling.

Shehroze had patted his back and told him "go get him tiger" and that was as much incentive Zayn needed to go talk to Liam.

He started walking towards Liam, and once he was almost close he tripped on his shoelace. He came crashing down and had fallen right on his knee.

How humiliating.

He felt red hot but was determined to still get to know the person who was making him feel like this.

He got up and looked at him, and saw him with a worried expression on his face while his friends were giggling amongst themselves.

"Well I don't normally like to make dramatic entrances but for you I'd do anything." Zayn said winking, approaching Liam.

Liam had laughed at him, eyes crinkling up in the most beautiful way that had Zayn's heart beating fast.

"I'm Liam" he introduced himself, smiling softly at him.

They then both walked off together, getting to know each other. They both listened to the same music, they liked the same superheroes, and they both wanted to find love. And when Liam showed genuine interest and support in Zayn's dream of being a singer– that's when Zayn knew he had to make Liam his.

From being young kids in love at 18 to still being madly in love with each other at age 22 makes Zayn feel content. His heart is just full of love and admiration for his boyfriend.