Part 11

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't wanna make some bullshit excuses but school is so fucking stressful and I haven't really found time to write but I'm gonna try my hardest to find some spare time to write.

Emily's POV:
"Come on Emily just once" Dan begged me. "Are you joshing me Daniel I'm never gonna go" I laughed . " babe please" he moaned coming closer as if he was trying to seduce me in order to get his way. "Dan" I moaned out and saw the happiness in his eyes start to build up, "no" I spoke pushing him away causing him to groan. "What's the worst that could happen?" He moaned flopping back onto the bed "well I never know with your friends stupid parties" I smirked.

"What can I do to make you go?" He begged sitting up again "absolutely nothing" I smiled smugly looking at him. "What if I told you I have some The 1975 concert tickets for us" he told me with a newly found confidence laced in his voice "are you really that desperate for me to go" I asked seeing through his bullshit and he nodded flopping back onto the bed.
"Okay I'll go" I spoke after considering my options for a few seconds, "but only if Phil and Calvin go". "Yes of course, anything to make you go" he spoke deeply as he started to kiss my neck. "That and I'm not playing any of those stupid games at the party" I told him slowly trying to make sure I could stay conscious even with what he was doing to me. "Come on em" Dan whined suddenly pulling away from my neck, "okay fine you don't have to do that shit" he groaned seeing the filthy look I gave him. "Thank you!" I smiled and grabbed him by the collar connecting our lips together.

Soon the kiss started to deepen as Dans hands wandered to my waist, I quickly decided to push him down into the bed as my hands were still attached to his blue plaid collar. He smirked deviously as I crawled on top of him. "Can't keep your hands off me eh?" He mumbled as he pulled me up so that I was now straddling his lap. I leant down and crashed our lips together hungrily. After a couple more seconds of kissing, I started to feel something hard on my crotch. Shit he wanted something more than a kiss, I don't know if I can handle this, i'm only seventeen i'm not ready to have sex. "I'm gonna get ready now" I finally spoke pulling away from him.

"Tease" he muttered as I walked away to the other side of my room, trying my hardest not to let him hear how heavily I was breathing.
"ugh Emily, look what you did to me" he groaned gesturing to the large bulge in his black skinny jeans, I started to sweat thinking about how I could actually make someone like Dan aroused.

"Please finish it off, at least hands" he begged me. "you have hands, use em" I told him picking up his hands and then dropping them down again.

"alright i'm going to get ready now" I smiled as headed for the window "okay and i'll come with you" he smirked as he sat up and walked over to me.

"Daniel, i'll see you in two hours" I breathed out as his hands started to wander around my waist. "two hours? how long does it take you to get ready?" he asked in confusion. "Goodbye Daniel" I choked out before he could touch me even more.
------------------------------
Dan's POV:
I finished straightening out the tight black tshirt I had lazily worn for the party, well I knew that Emily loved it when my shirts were slightly tight, she didn't do a great job of hiding her blush.

"Two hours are up lady Emily" I announced in a posh accent as I jumped through her open window. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute!" She yelled from inside her bathroom. I leaned back on her bed and rested my head on her pillows as I listened to some random Halsey song playing off her speakers.

"Do I look okay?" I heard her call nervously from the other side of the room, I opened my eyes and leaned up lazily to take a quick look at her. And god damn I'm glad I did.
She had black skinny jeans on with a wine colour crop top that only showed a little strip of skin. Her hair was wavy and slightly messy and her makeup was the same as usual but with a bit more eyeliner. She looked so amazing I couldn't even conjure up the words to describe her properly.

"Does this answer your question" I smirked moving towards her and crashing my lips onto hers.

------------------------------
Some bullshit pop song rang throughout the entire house as soon as we entered the house. "Can you see Calvin or Phil?" she yelled trying to make sure that I hear her, I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued to look for them knowing she's be pissed if she had to hang out with my friends for the night.

"DANNNYY" I heard a horribly familiar voice call from behind me "josh!" I cheered even though I was not happy at all to see him. Me and josh used to be best friends until someone told me he had been spreading horrible rumours about me to literally everyone I ever talked to.

I gripped Emily's hand tighter as I saw him gulp down a whole drink in an instant, he wasn't as friendly when he was drunk. "And who's the hot little lady here" he smirked looking at Emily making my blood start to boil.

"Seriously, I've been in your maths class for four years" Emily scoffed. It's probably because she wasn't in the normal school uniform which made anyone look instantly frumpy and because Emily didn't care for rolling up her skirt until you could see her knickers or buying shirts that were two sizes too small for her, she just looked normal to any of  those douche bags.

"This is Emily, she's with me" I spat at him as I wrapped my arm protectively around her, "so be nice" I laughed trying to lighten up the situation after seeing the awkward tension between us after I said that. "Well have a good night" he smiled sardonically at us before grabbing two drinks from the table and passing them to us. "Don't drink that" I told Emily quickly as soon as Josh was gone. "I'm not stupid Daniel" she laughed putting our drinks back down.

-------------------------
"And they're not coming" Emily announced to me, "Phil just texted me". "Aw it's fine babe" I told her as I kissed the top of her head. "Yeah you have me and Dan!" Louise , one of my closes friends, yelled  . "Come on Em" she smiled taking her hands, "let's go dance!"  She quickly passed her drink to me as I laughed at how quickly Louise had managed to get her onto the dance floor.

I watched as they danced around to some random song that Emily clearly didn't know the words to. I took one last sip of my drink before placing it down and making my way over to them. "Alright I'm gonna go dance with Zoe but you two go dance with each other!" I assumed Louise yelled over the booming music.

I decided to pull her closer to me, mimicking everyone else on the dance floor. She wrapped her long arms around my neck making us even closer to each other than we already were. I rested my head in the crook of her neck as I felt her swaying on me turn into her grinding. Her hands made their way up to my hair, wrapping strands around her fingers and then messing it up. I tried my hardest to suppress a moan as she started to kiss my neck. My neck had always been a sensitive spot of mine and her peppering kisses along there with the occasional suck, gave me chills.
I finally decided to regain my dominance by grinding my hips into hers hardly, this caught her off guard making her moan and stop kissing my neck. I took this opportunity to grab her hips tightly, grind harder and kiss her jawline sloppily. "fuck this" I groaned pulling away from her neck and crashing my lips onto hers. also I'm writing this in school lmao

She was shocked at first from the sudden change, but after a second she kissed back. I held her sides strongly, making sure to rub my hands anywhere her skin was exposed and even slipping my fingers slightly under her shirt and rubbing just underneath her bra was. I could feel the Goosebumps forming on her skin making me smile knowing the effect my touch had on her. I felt her tongue pressing against my bottom lip asking for entrance which I then gave her. Her soft fingers started to rub my neck causing me to moan into her mouth.
Okay for some reason the next part got deleted and I was really proud of it so I'm just gonna re write it lmao
Suddenly the song stopped and everyone else in the room pulled away from each other "I have to go to the bathroom" she told me walking away whilst trailing her hand across my chest, the things she does to me.

I exited the dance floor as soon as possible