Part 4

"Are you seriously going to that stupid party?" Greg asked me disappointedly, I took another crisp from the ready salted bag we were sharing and sighed. "Unfortunately, yes. But I'm being forced by my mother" I told him sadly and he leant his head back and sighed.

Ah yes, Dan Howell's birthday party. This year his mum agreed to let him have a party finally and of course, I was dragged along with his lies.
"You can have your party Dan" Mrs howell told dan making him smile like a maniac, "as long as there's an adult present" Dans smile got a lot smaller. "What you're gonna ruin the whole party" he wailed. "Well Daniel you need someone responsible around" she told him and Dan had an idea. "Well Emily's  really responsible, how about she come and chaperone" he suggested. "Are you sure she'll tell me the truth?" She asked and Dan nodded, "fine, I'll call her parents and ask".

Of course my mum said yes, she thought it'd be a really good way to have a better trust with Mrs howell and actually get out of the house and socialise with other kids. Thanks mum.
Dan's friends parties were notorious around the school for being fucking crazy. If you got an invite to one, you were cool and in our school it was the equivalent of getting knighted by the queen. Legends say that the parties include people drinking copious amounts of alcohol, someone always bringing drugs of some sort, most of the rooms being used for the purpose of sex and a lot of stupid games like truth or date to make the party a lot more daring. I was not looking forward to it.
"Hey Greg why don't you come with me, I won't be as lonely" I suggested. "I can't I'm going out with Lainey tonight" he told me. "Bring Lainey!" "I don't think she'd like that, she's really shy and hates parties". "Oh" I said, "well I guess I should go get changed now, I wanna fit in somehow" I laughed. "Have fun".

"Hi" Phil said to me as I walked past him on the street "have fun at your family thing" I smiled as I walked past him so that I couldn't see him anymore. Me and Phil haven't really been talking as much, we just kinda smile and say hi if we see each other. I'd asked Phil if he wanted to come with me and he said he had a stupid family thing on that night so he couldn't. I guess that I was gonna be all alone tonight, honestly that's better than talking to all those douches.

As soon as I got home I put on my best party clothes which was a crop top and skirt, curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup so I looked a little bit better than I usually do. I grabbed my purse and headed over to Dans, I could hear the loud music from my bedroom and it was literally like I had my speaker in my room on full blast on.

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by a couple who were making out all over the place and a strong smell of alcohol. "Emily, Emily!" I heard someone yell, I looked over the crowd to see a frustrated Dan trying to get threw the crowds of people grinding on each other. When he got to me he grabbed me by the wrist and tried to talk but I had no idea what he was saying over the loud music. After a while he gave up and dragged me upstairs to talk a bit better.
He lead me to his younger brothers room and shut the door behind us, his little brother Adrien was sat on his bed using the laptop and seemed pretty pissed off. I mean I would if my brother was having a crazy party and I had to stay In my room, and my parents had left me under his control. "Hey Adrien" Adrien lazily smiled at me and returned to looking at his screen.
"Emily I swear to God, if you actually tell m-"  he started. "Dan, I won't I couldn't care less about what you and your dickish friends do" I told him, "and could you please stop looking at my chest" I moaned at him and he looked back at my face guiltily. "Enjoy the party then" he said dramatically and went back downstairs.
I quickly left Dan's brothers room and made my way downstairs, I was shoved my a couple who were holding each other's hands with lust in their eyes. Well the sex legend is true.

I decided to grab a drink from the kitchen because I did not trust the punch bowl, luckily for me I knew where the alcohol was kept in the house so I poured a cup of vodka straight. I needed to be wasted to tolerate this night.
I sat back on the stairs and pulled out my phone to see that it was only on 3% charge, what the hell happened there. I just sat there, sipping from my cup and watching other people dance, drink and get high. My eyes landed on Dan on the sofa with a really hot girl next to him, of course that's the girls Dan gets he's ridiculously hot. She was basically sat on his lap and was touching him all over, they started to kiss passionately and I watched as the kiss got deeper and deeper. Dan broke away and took another sip from his red solo cup while she smiled at him. That was me yesterday, I started to feel dirty and unclean due to the many girls that have probably done the same things.