Part 5

Hey guys, so I finally finished editing my fanfiction 'just friends' and it's much better than it originally was. It took months of non stop work to make it perfect and it would mean a lot to me if you would please check it out, thanks ^-^

"EMILY" a voice yelled from inside my room, my eyes quickly opened and I bolted up from my bed in shock. It was Dan, he was towering over my bed with an annoyed look on his face making me cower back a bit. He stepped away and started to walk around, I looked around at my surroundings trying to think how he got in when I realised this wasn't my room, it was Dan's.

He must of slept with me, his tshirt was on the floor, the bedsheets on the other side were all crumpled up as if someone had slept on it.
"Why the fuck were we both sleeping in the same bed" he grunted, "and in our underwear" I nervously looked down at my body under the covers to see I was only in my bra and pants and my clothes from last night were all on the floor. I looked back up at Dan and noticed he was only in his boxers as well, I couldn't help but glance at his body, it did look really good.

I moved back up so that I was now sitting on the edge of the bed, I made sure to cover my body with the bedsheets. That kind of failed as it only protected my midriff. I could feel dans eyes scan my body  as well so I nervously looked down at my lap and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I quizzed him, really wanting to know if he remembered our kiss and what he said to me. "Nope I remembered everything up until police lights flashing outside and I really can't think of what happened afterwards." He told me sitting down next to me, "what about you?" I didn't want to tell him about our little moment, it would make things so awkward between us. "Um yeah same as you really" I lied scratching the back of my neck. "We didn't have sex did we...?" He pondered making me gulp, the covers started to slip off my body again and before I could pull them up my body Dan put his hand down causing me to not pull them back off. His eyes glanced over my chest and stomach, the only thing he couldn't see was my lacy pink kickers, thank god he didn't see them because he would constantly tease me about them.

Shit if we did have sex, Dan would be my first and I would be his. Dan may be nice when he's drunk, but when he's sober and in control of his feelings he was such a dick.

"Um no I don't think so, if we did we'd both be naked so I think maybe we just, um took off our clothes to sleep a bit more comfortably" I explained awkwardly.

"Um Dan" Adrian said walking into the room making me quickly pull the covers up to hide my whole body. I looked down uncomfortably as I could feel Adrian staring at my body. Dan caught him doing so and gave him a death glare making me feel a lot better "what do you want " he growled at his younger brother. "Mum texted me saying she's gonna be home in thirty minutes" he informed Dan. "Fuck" he moaned, "go start cleaning I just need to get ready". "Um I am not cleaning" Adrian scoffed. "Well if you don't, I don't think mums gonna be happy you were perving on Emily" he threatened making me feel really awkward again. Adrian scoffed and walked out the room. 

Dan walked over to his cupboard and threw on a black tshirt and some sweatpants "come on then" he told me running his hands through his hair. "I am not cleaning in my underwear" I scoffed "aww you look a million times better half naked".

"I'll just quickly run to my room and get some clothes" I told Dan walking over to the window "um you're in your underwear, there's creeps out there" he warned me. "So people like you" I sassed.
"Just let me get it" "ugh fine" I agreed. Dan opened the window and climbed over to my room. I watched him raid my cupboards and drawers making a huge mess which id have to clean.

"Here you are" he said handing me a pile of clothes. He got me the shortest black skirt imaginable paired with the smallest crop top in my whole cupboard. "Are you kidding me" I quizzed him "you didn't specify what clothes you wanted" he smirked.
I tugged the skirt onto my waist and sighed at how short it was, if I bent down you would see my whole underpants. I had these clothes when I was twelve. I heaved the top over my head trying to squeeze into it. I looked in the mirror to see the top revealing most of my cleavage and it was so short it ended a couple centimetres under my bra. "Dan I'm
not wearing this" I groaned walking over to his cupboard "I think you look amazing" he smirked stopping me and looking at my chest. I pushed him away and looked through his cupboard and picked out a dark grey tshirt and put it over my skimpy top. I tucked it into my skirt and pulled it down a bit to cover more of my legs up. "You look so good in my clothing babe" he smirked "shut up"

I walked over to his drawers to go and get some socks out when I accidentally stumbled into his underwear draw making me blush. The awkwardness slowly faded into anger as I saw my Tardis underwear stashed away in there. "Why the fuck did you take these" I yelled showing him the underwear "I thought I deserved them" he told me, he must be joking. "Um I'm the one helping you clean up your mess, if anything I should be getting your underwear" I scoffed "so you want my underwear?" He smirked once again.  "You know what I mean".

-------------------------------------
"Tell me the truth Emily, did anything bad happen" Mrs Howell asked me, Dan had made me practise over and over again exactly what he wanted me to say "no everything went well" I told her politely "what exactly did happen then" she quizzed me "well there was just speakers playing music few people dancing and board games for people to play" I told her lying through my teeth "did anyone drink any alcohol?" She asked "well  I didn't see anyone do it, mainly people drinking soft drinks" I informed her. Dan leaned his arm on my shoulder and smiled smugly at his mum, I'd obviously said the right thing. "Well thank you so much Emily, I now know I can trust Dan" she spoke and walked off upstairs.

"You did well winters" Dan complimented "well it wasn't like I was going to tell her what actually happened" I smiled, "see you at school Daniel" I teased him trailing my hand across his chest and walking out the door.