Part 3

Emily's POV:
I rushed up the stairs, slammed the door shut, shut the curtains and collapsed on my bed crying. I was mortified, I can never face the world again, ever. I'll just live in my room forever, get a mini fridge, wifi and if my mum was concerned about my education I'll get enroll in an online school. Done. I don't have to face Dan ever again. "Emily! Get ready the Howell's and Lester's are coming over for dinner" My mum yelled from downstairs. Okay, maybe I couldn't avoid Dan, but at least Phil was gonna be there even if he was being a douche, I wasn't alone with Dan.

I changed out of my drab school uniform and into some black skinny jeans and a plain grey jumper, I tied up my hair and re-applied some concealer and mascara. It was an improvement I guess. I really was not looking forward to this dinner, if my mum had told me about this, I could've made up some excuse myself like I was going to maths club.

I could hear the doorbell go off and my parents walking towards it. I was seriously considering jumping out the window and not looking back. I glanced out the window to check if Dan was there. Sure enough, he was there looking at his phone, I saw his dad scold him which made me laugh a bit. The Lester's where also outside, but I couldn't see phil, maybe he was still in the car and just coming.

I heard the awkward conversations from the adults as I stood on the side of the stairs contemplating whether I should go down or not. "Emily! Come down" My mum instructed, there was no hope now. I had to face Dan. I slowly walked down the stairs feeling even more nervous as I approached the bottom steps.
"Hello!" I cheered falsely to the adults  "hello Emily dear" Phil's mum greeted me with a hug, where was Phil though? "How are you Emily?" Mrs howell asked "I'm fine thanks" I responded politely.
I glanced over at Dan who was sat on the sofa smirking at me. I sat on the opposite side of the room to him trying to avoid him looking at me. "Emily, Phil said that you'd be in maths club with him, yet you're here" Mrs Lester quizzed me to see if I would give Phil up, and even though he was being a massive dick to me i'm no snitch "oh I had to take a raincheck on maths club today, I have a really important history essay due in tomorrow" I told her lying through my teeth. Mrs Lester raised an eyebrow, she could tell I wasn't being honest- I just wasn't a great actress okay. "Well then I guess you better carry on with that then" my mum chimed in, "take Dan upstairs as well" she instructed me, shit almost got away.

I stomped up the creaky staircase and could hear Dan following close behind me. Once we arrived in my room, I headed straight to my desk and Dan laid down on my bed. If I was trapped in this room with Dan, might as well do some maths homework. I got out a huge textbook from my bag and a sheet of graph paper because the school are too cheap to let us write on the textbooks WE payed for. "UGH" I moaned banging my head on the table, I fucking hated maths with a burning passion. "troubles?" dan asked cockily "no i'm doing perfectly fine" I replied sarcastically with my face still on the desk. "what'ya doing" he asked "fucking maths" I answered again still on the desk.

"oh okay, I can help you then" he said coming over to me. "you, helping me with maths. Dan you don't go to maths lessons" I laughed jerking my head up from the desk.
"Oh I do go to the lessons, just not yours" He replied looking down,  "don't tell anyone this but... i'm really good at maths" yeah fucking right "dan cut the bullshit" I told him with no expression. "seriously, ask my mum. I take advanced classes, it's a hidden talent" He told me and I started to believe it. I scooted my chair out of the way so that he could see the problem, he grabbed my pencil and immediately started to solve it. Once he was done I looked at it and it seemed like something Mr Anderson would write, "you're good at maths" I smirked, "your dick friends are gonna love this". Dan's eyebrows furrowed "you tell them about my maths, and I tell them about your spiderman underwear" He threatened and I blushed "how the fuck-" Dan cut me off and started to answer "i'm a teenage boy, of course i'm gonna look at my neighbour getting dressed" "you're a fucking creep" I spat. "one that you seem to moan the name of" he teased.

There we go of course he brought it up, he was probably waiting for the perfect time to bring that up. I didn't say anything, of course I didn't what the hell would I say without seeming dumb. "since you seem to like it so much why don't I carry on" he winked. Holy fuck, I wanted this I did, but what the fuck. I'm just gonna see where this goes and stop it when I feel like it.

Dan moved towards my neck and started to kiss it gently, after a while the kisses started to get deeper and more rough. He started to move towards my face until he got to my lips, he planted his lips on them and waited for me to give consent. I kissed him back and he took this as permission to go deeper. Wow, this was my third kiss with a guy and boy did it feel good. My first  kiss was with Jimmy Odell when we were twelve, we were dared to do seven minutes in heaven together at carol parlinksy's birthday party. The whole experience was really awkward, we just kinda pressed our lips together and stroked each others backs for long amounts of time. my second was with Phil because he had a huge crush on carol and she agreed to go out with him so he asked me to give him kissing lessons because 'I was more experienced' than him. "one, two, three" he pushed his lips into mine and we tried to move together, I pulled away as soon as I felt his tongue on my lip."don't go for tongue straight away, and use chapstick" I advised him, so technically I was his first kiss but we don't count it.

This was so much different, I was actually attracted to Dan even though he was a dick, he knew what he was doing and fuck did it feel good. Dan's tongue was on my bottom lip begging for entrance which I granted him. My hands ran through his messy hair and his palms were pressing into my wait which felt oddly good. "Don't get too into it" I smirked pulling away leaving him with a confused look on his face. He was used to being the dominant one, and now I'd shown he had no power over me. "You can shut up and stop fantasising about me now Dan, I gave you what you want" I told him trying to hide the big smile making its way on my face. "Don't ask like you didn't like it" he grunted sounding defeated. "Okay sure" I replied sarcastically. I got off the bed and got out my phone to go onto Twitter. Dan was still staring at me looking confused, he took a deep breath and laid back down. I defeated him and made it look like I'd cooperated to trick him, well done Emily.