Part 10

Dan's POV:

She was so gorgeous when she slept, her fragile chest moved up and down slowly, her body was curled up into a little ball which leaned gently against me, her hair was slightly messy from where she had moved in the night. This whole thing kind of reminded me of the 1975. shit, was I becoming a cliche. I moved my head back down to lie next to hers and maybe even get some rest before she got up and freaked out that I was in her bed.

What were we now? I mean I liked her, and I think she likes me. Fuck, I want her. I don't think i've ever felt this way about anyone else before, I didn't want to just have sex with her, I wanted to come home, see her and just talk to her for hours on end. I didn't want to be just physically involved with her, I wanted all that mushy emotional stuff as well .

"Dan?" Emily whispered with an adorable raspy morning voice, "what the fuck are you doing in my bed". In that instant everything I felt started to crash, she didn't even like me. She must of just said that "well um you were-" I managed to choke out before I was cut off. "I'm kidding Daniel" she laughed tapping my nose. Fuck I think I was about to cry "of course you were" I mumbled trying to hold back my smile.

"Soo...what does this make us?" I asked her nervously, starting to get kind of lost in her mysterious grey eyes. "I don't know" she giggled looking up at me and started to twiddle with her fingers, God she was cute. "Well I don't mind, whatever you wanna do, or be" I stuttered making her laugh again. "Does this answer your question?" She smirked before connecting our lips together.

"God you are cryptic Emily" I laughed trying to make sense of that, she never directly told me what she wanted and I liked that for some reason. "For someone good at maths you should be able to put two and two together"she said coming a bit closer to me this time. "Do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked her slowly trying to see what her reaction was. After a few seconds of no facial expressions she started to smirk "I would love to" she whispered before I crashed my lips onto hers.

I was leaning up on the bed with my elbow and she had propped herself up a bit as the kiss had gotten deeper, her hands were resting on my bare chest and one of them had managed to snake up into my hair.

"Emily!" A voice yelled from downstairs breaking our kiss apart quickly, "you need to get ready!" Sorry Dan" she sighed, "I have to go to church". Of course she did, today of all days when I just wanted to be with her she was out and going to fucking church. "Nah it's okay" I smiled as she held my hand gently. 

"Do you even believe in God?" I asked her, my lips hovering over her jaw as she moved over to the mirror. "Well, i'm agnostic" She whispered, "my family are pretty religious though". "God that's hot" I moaned out against her soft skin "how?" she giggled at my sudden arousal "I'm a sinner and you have a religious family" "you're such a rebel" she laughed holding onto the hair on the back of my neck. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soil acidity is generally corrected by..." Dan read from the shitty flashcards I had made to try and help me revise, "Liming" I answered earning a smile from him "Correct" he spoke quietly trying not to wake up my family as it was midnight and the only light source was my tiny lamp casting a soft golden glow. "What's even the point of these flashcards, you don't even get a reward for answering correctly?" he started 

"the prize is getting good grades dumbass" I smiled looking into his eyes as he leaned on his arm at the foot of my bed whilst I sat cross legged near my pillows. "okay how about, every time you get a question right I take off an item of clothing but if you get one wrong, you have to take off something" He suggested making me scoff but smile soon after. 

"Richter Scale is used for measuring what?" he asked reading another question "Velocity of wind" I answered reluctantly. "I'm afraid that would be wrong" he smirked and then signalled for my shirt tugging at his collar a bit "You need help" he laughed leaning over me "no" I scoffed as he pinned me down on the bed and kissed me roughly.  

"Dan my parents are in the next room" I laughed pulling away, much to his disappointment "I'll be quiet I swear" he begged making me giggle "on a serious note, I really do need to revise" I said pushing him off me and picking up the flashcards. 

"Shouldn't you be revising Howell" I scolded raising an eyebrow "Fuck science, when the hell am I gonna use this in my life?" he groaned grabbing my waist causing me to break into fits of laughter. 

I could get used to having Dan as my boyfriend

200 reads! You guys are seriously fucking amazing ^-^