Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!

Start from the beginning

After a long and sensual kiss, we finally step out of the shower and wipe ourselves dry, then brush our teeth, making fun of each other as the foam spills on our chins, and head back to the bedroom. Joshua stops me in my tracks and pulls me to his chest for a comfortable embrace and another long kiss, before he gently pushes me to lie down across the bed while he stands at my feet, unashamedly and openly contemplating my naked form, a smile spreading on his lips.

"Move further up and fold your knees up...," he orders so I scoot further away from him and pull my knees up a little, making him chuckle. "Spread these knees... much further apart, Pet..." Although this is the first time he calls me that, I don't feel embarrassed by the nickname and inexplicably, it makes me feel like being an obedient boy for him, as I spread my legs wider, exposing my now bare crotch. "Leave your arms along your body," he orders as he kneels on the bed and begins to caress my groin, making me moan and raise my hips. "Don't move... and try to concentrate on the sensations...," he orders. The next second his mouth is around my erection and I already feel the fire building as his tongue swirls around the tip; I close my eyes and clench my hands in the sheets; I feel him taking my cock deeper into his warm mouth.

"Ngh... I'm... I'm gonna..." I try to say between moans. I'll never be able to hold it for very long; the fire is burning my insides, but he suddenly lets go of my shaft and drops sweet kisses over my groin, leaving me frustrated.

"Do you like this Pet?" he purrs against my thigh.

"Y... yes... please... I want to..."

"Then do so, Baby..." he chuckles and then he is back on my erection, sucking it up and down, grazing his teeth alongside, and when I feel the tip of my cock hitting the back of his throat, the fire explodes and I release in his mouth. My legs are shaking from the tension but what makes me startle is his mouth entrapping mine and his tongue gently forcing its way in and spreading my essence on my taste buds. A few days ago, I would have probably found this disgusting, but right now, all I can think of is: it's rather erotic and it doesn't taste that bad. Joshua makes us flip over and I find myself lying over his strong body, feeling his own erection against my hip. When I pull a little away from him, his eyes are smoldering with lust. "Are you ready to try Pet?" he asks encouragingly.

"I'm just afraid... I might not be so good at this..." I say, lowering my eyes and blushing.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you Baby..." he reassures me, lifting my chin. As I move to kneel between his legs, he sits up resting his back against the pillows. Oh God... his cock is longer and thicker than mine and I wonder how I'll be able to take it fully inside my mouth... it's just not possible. "Liam... don't freak out... give me your hand..." He wraps my fingers around his hard and hot member, and groans as he makes me stroke it, very slowly. "Go on like this Baby, it feels good..." his deep voice says as he lets go of my hand. A new pearl of precum escapes from the tip as I continue the movement and an irrepressible desire to taste him submerges me, urging me to bend over. I quickly glance at him and hesitantly lean down, shyly passing the tip of my tongue over the slit and lapping the little pearl; the taste is sweeter than I would have expected so I open my mouth and engulf him, taking as much as I can and keeping my right hand at the base of his shaft.

Copying what he did to me earlier, I clench my lips around his girth and begin to slowly bob my head up and down, trying to swirl my tongue at the same time. "Oh God... yeah... it feels good Baby..." Joshua moans in a husky voice, as my left hand reaches for his balls. It is not as complicated as I would have imagined and engrossed by his groans of pleasure, I get maybe a little too confident and try to take more of his member inside my mouth. However, when the head hits the back of my throat, I nearly choke and can't repress a gag reflex that brings tears to my eyes and causes me lean back up, panting. I am pretty sure that he took me much further in his throat than I just did with him... how could he do that?