Thats when his gaze came to mine and a sudden , distant memory of a person came back . His features making me surprised as they resembled him a lot . Only this time he looked more manly than before having his jawline be more chiseled and perfect ,making him look tough and sexy .

"I believe I ordered this ." He said having the same voice that haunted me with guilt for years.

I froze on the spot . My breath hitched and my head went clear . We stared at each other for a long time as our eyes locked into each other until I finally broke it by turning around.

I walked away as I strained myself from running . I needed to keep the somewhat dignity I gave in didn't of the business people. His hand grab my arm making me stop from separating our distance .

"Wait ." He said in a serious tone . His tone was serious that I knew he found out that it was me. I decided to take the action that was best for both of us. It might have been a little bit immature and my dignity of running out a fool was straight out thrown out the window.

I pulled my arm hard from his grasp letting him free me and I continued to walk . He let me free and did no longer try to make me speak with him . I was grateful .

Just before leaving I took one glance back at him and just as I thought , he kept staring at me. He eye held confusion, sadness but most of all was shock of my sight. We looked at each other one more time before I finally spoke .

"Im sorry ." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me . I ran out the coffee shop as the sight of him was unbearable. We stared at each other for which seemed like a life time but from what I assume it was probably less than 5 seconds. I walked ,more like jogged away from the coffee shop not wanting for him to follow or find me. I knew if he would follow me he would demand for us to talk and we would most definitely make a huge scene that wouldn't be necessary to being with.

I stopped jogging when I realized that nobody was following me . I started walking like a more civilized person but I would check every now and then to make sure he wasn't following me . I headed to the office which was two blocks away from the caffe and their is no doubt I'll be going their frequently . I just hope he isn't there .

I sighed.

My stomach started to full with butterflies as I looked at the front of the building. It was going to be my first day of work and I was somehow lucky enough to get in. How ? I don't know.

I guess I do have all the requirements and nobody else signed up . Better than nothing ,right?

Probably not since that make me a sore winner.

I entered the building feeling the air intoxicated with the hint of coffee and business. I took my first few steps to work as I felt my uneasiness unfold .

Everything should be better from now on , right ?

I hope so.

****

"Hello ." I said looking at the secretary as I read from the a block that said 'Secretary ' ." I am the new personal assistant for Mr. Taylor."

"Oh !" She said looking at me with excitement. She was and middle aged woman around her 60s who wore a nice suit making her look very professional . Yet she seemed relaxing and loving. I think I can get along with her .

"I'm the secretary." She said as she extended her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand in response ."He just got here. Luckily you aren't late. He doesn't like tardies ." She said looking at a door across from her desk that was wooden.

"Great ." I said looking at the door wondering what it possibly looked like like inside.

"Give me a minute . I have to let him know you are here . Bye the way since we will be seeing each other a lot now, call me Grandma ." She grab a file that seemed to be separated from the rest.