Happily Ever After!!

Start from the beginning

Once she got up here by my side I notice everything about her from her hair to the bottom of her glorious dress. I couldn't see her shoes but I knew they were glass like the ones Cinderella wore in the movie.

"Now you may say your vows." Father Bill said.

"Okay I think I will start." Nova said.

"Hunter Chance. You have always been there for me never leaving my side even if I begged you to. You supported my dreams and made me feel confident and loved for the first time in my life someone made me feel alive. You saved me from the hell of my dad and you made sure I was always alright. We have laughed and cried we have hugged and yelled but most of all we have loved each other. Throughly thick and thin we have gotten through it together we are a team we are a family. And now that we are bringing something into this world together I couldn't be any happier. I am so happy I found my Prince Charming." She said and by the end the tears were full on coming and I heard my mom cry from where she was sitting.

"Oh God Nova look what you did just made me look like a softie." I said while cracking a smile while everyone else laughed at what I had just said.

"Okay Nova Baska soon to be Chance. I want to thank you. I want to thank you for letting me be there for you, for not pushing me away, for letting me inside of your world. Thank you for giving me the best six months of my life. And hopefully the best life. I understand how you always wanted to be a princess and how you looked up to Cinderella since you were a kid. I just want you to know that you have always been a princess to me and now a Queen. You are kind and courages you always have been. Hell you were courages enough to date me, being a gang leader and all. I know you will make the best mom in the whole entire world. Because you have kindness and that's all you need to help someone else and care for them. Nova Octavian soon to be Chance I have and will always love you." I say as she cries a little and my voice cracks seeing her cry.

"Thank God for waterproof makeup." She cracks a joke making everyone laugh.

"Now do you Hunter Chance take Nova-"

"I do I do." I say cutting off Father Bill. Reading to kiss her and make her fully mine.

"Now do you Nova Baska take-"

"I do I really really do." She says also cutting him off.

"Okay I here by pronounce Mrs and Mr Chance. You may kiss the bride." Father bill says as I bend down and kiss the love of my life.

I have really fallen for her.

And they lived happily ever after!

Now pictures!!!

The dress:

The tux:

The cake:

The cake:

The wedding:

The wedding:

The after party:

The after party:

Ok so sadly this was my last chapter for this book😓😓.

You guys will never understand how much you guys have done for me. You had given me the support I need to write this story, not only that also but you have given me a real reason to write this. And that was for you guys. I love you all so very very much. Thank you everyone who has voted and who has just read this story. I love you all equally.❤️❤️

Hopefully you all loved this book and if not feel free to let me know what I messed up seeing as this is my first major story.

Bye my lovelies have a great reading life.😘😘