Amazing

Nova Baska's P.O.V

I woke up feeling so happy, yesterday was absolutely amazing the beach was absolutely amazing. Hunter was absolutely amazing.

I was just getting used to the light when I realized the position Hunter and I are in. Hunter is using my boobs as a pillow and his arm is around my waist while my hand is running through his hair. I love his hair it's so soft and slick and just amazing.

I decided to just stay in this position and relax. I got my phone off the nightstand and that's when I realized I really haven't been on it at all. I texted Quinn then remembered that I have classes today thank God I woke up early.

I got out of bed after 15 minutes of trying. I put a pillow in my place and Hunter squeezed the shit out of it. While I just smiled like a idiot and walked to our bathroom.

I took a 30 minute shower than got out and put the towel around me and walked to the sink to do my makeup and mourning routine. Halfway through I hear Hunters voice.

"Why did you leave the bed?" He asks coming behind me and snaking his arms around my waist.

"I have classes today, and I have to get ready." I say going back to my make up while he kept his hands in the same position.

"So can I bring you to class?" He asks.

"Can't. Quinn is picking me up then after classes we are going out." I say while trying to apply my foundation.

"Oh well that's okay I will just do some work." He says while lifting my towel about higher and placing a warm hand on my ass.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I say still doing my makeup.

"I can't help it babe." He chuckles.

"Just go take a shower." I say with a little attitude and I roll m eyes.

"Fine, whatever the princess wants. Just know one day you will be begging me to touch you." He say huskily and a devious smirk appears on his face.

As he gets in the shower I go to our closet and pick out a outfit. After about 16 minutes I find a outfit. I decide to wear a white Polo crop top with denim shorts and white converse.

Now that I was happy with my outfit I decided to walk over to my house since she will pick me up from there anyways

Now that I was happy with my outfit I decided to walk over to my house since she will pick me up from there anyways. I never told her that I am staying with Hunter.

"Bye honey" I say going up to him and giving a kiss on the lips which soon turns to a heated passionate kiss.

"I need to go" I say almost out the door until I feel a hand on my wrist s o I turn around.