Mom

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

When we landed in Brazil Nova was wide awake unlike last time when we landed in Hawaii.

I can't wait for her to meet my mom. They are gonna love each other. We exit my private jet then walk to the car since my guys already got the bags and are bringing them to the house.

"Are we meeting her now?" Nova ask. And I can tell she is nervous her leg is shaking. I put my hand on her things causing her leg to stop shaking only to let her hands shake.

"Nova clam down she is gonna love you. And yes we are meeting her now." I say while rubbing her thigh, which seems to be calming her down. Thank God.

When we pull up to my moms house we get out of the car and we walk to the door hand in hand.

"You ready baby?" I ask turning to look at her.

"Yeah" she says as I turn back around and open the front door.

"Momma I am home" I yell once I walk in causing Nova to chuckle a little.

"My darling" I hear my moms voice and see her walking towards us I drop Novas hand and run to her giving her a huge hug I haven't seen her in three fucking years.

"I missed you so much momma." I say as my voice cracks.

"I missed you too my baby boy." My mom says as she kisses my cheek.

"Momma this is Nova my girlfriend." I say as I pull away from our hug and walk over to Nova grabbing her hand and walking back over to my mom.

"Nova this is my mom Sarah mom this is Nova." I say as my mom pulls Nova in for a hug.

"It's so good he found somebody like you. He has told me so much about you I feel like I already know you-"

"Mom" I say cutting her off.

"What you have you wouldn't shut up about it." She says causing a laugh out of Nova.

"Come on now you two let's go have dinner." My mom says taking Nova away from me and they walk ahead of me both talking and laughing loudly.

"What were you two talking about?" I whisper in Novas ear as my mom goes over to check on the food.

"You" Nova replies back with a smile.

"You two sit down let's eat." My mom say as we walk to the dinning room table and sit down.

The whole dinner consist of my mom asking Nova all about her life wanting to know every single detail and Nova doesn't seem to mind as she goes on and on. Then they just make jokes and laugh and eventually end up taking about me and my mom ends up telling Nova all these embarrassing stories about me.

My mom and my girlfriend hopefully soon to be wife are laughing at pictures of me as a baby at this moment as I just eat my desert.

Before we know it it is already twelve o'clock at night. Nova and I say goodnight to my mom then head upstairs.

"Your mom is so sweet." Nova says as we walk into my bedroom.

"I knew you would love her. I will be right back ok?" I ask.

"Okie dokie." She replies back as I leave her in the room and go to my moms Anaya I get there I knock on the door and she tells me to come in.

"Momma what do you think of Nova?" I ask while sitting on her bed as she does her nightly routine.

"I love her, I am so happy you found a girl like her. I wouldn't mind it one bit if you maybe put a ring on that finger." She said while winking at me causing me to laugh.