Hawaii pt.2

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

When we got to Hawaii Nova was sleeping so I decided to not wake her up I am just gonna carry her baby style to the car.

During the flight we talked it out and I realize I should have told her about meeting my gang members. But to be honest I totally forgot about her anxiety and how she hates to meet new people.

Once we get to the car I put her in the passenger seat and buckle her up carful not to wake her up. Then I run around the car and hop into the drivers side and drive to the beach house.

Once we get there Nova is still sleeping so I bring the bags in first then go back out and unbuckle her and carry her inside.

I take off her clothes and just leave her in her lace pink bar and underwear.

I go downstairs to be met with some of my gang member.

"Hey guys how you all doing?" I ask loud enough so they can all hear me there is about 80 of them give or take.

"Good" they all reply to loud for my liking my princess is trying to sleep.

"Quiet it down my princess is sleeping and so help me if you wake her up I will make sure you will never be able to have children. You all understand?" I ask seriousness laced in my tone.

"Yes boss" they all reply much quieter.

"Okay I am here for protection for my princess. As you all know those assholes are after my princess so we are gonna be staying here until that all dies down and they stop searching for her. I want all of you guys next door at the other beach house just invade I need you I also want 20 men walking around and making sure the property is safe. You all understand?" I ask.

"Yes sir" they all reply back.

"Good now leave and star with the 20 men thing NOW." I yell and they all scram in a matter of seconds.

"HUNTER" I hear my princess yell from upstairs and I immediately run up there and see her still laying in bed.

"What wrong princess?" I ask concern evident in my voice.

"I am starving." She states.

"Seriously Nova? I was worried you were hurt." I was angry at this moment she doesn't realize how serious this is at all.

"Sorry." She says giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think sorry will cut it this time. I think you need to be punished." I state with a huge smirk plasters in my face.

I crawl to her on the bed as she moves back until she hits the backboard of the bed.

"Don't run away from me princess." I say with a mischievous voice.

I open her legs and massage her beautiful pussy with my hands I want her to beg for this. I want to hear her moan.

"Hunter" she moans out as if reading my mind.

"Yes baby?" I ask as I pick up the pace I can literally feel her soaking through her thong and it makes me hard.

"Please?" She breaths out.