My princess is falling for me!

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

After Nova and I had are little pleasure time as I call it I took a shower and came out to see Nova nowhere in site I quickly put on some clothes and ran downstairs to find her.

I looked in the kitchen, living room, bathrooms, and my office even. Nothing. I couldn't find her so I decided to go over to the one place I thought she would be. Her old house.

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door and when it opened a little so I walked in.

I went up to her room to see her putting things in a bag.

"What the fuck have I told you about coming over here and not fucking telling me." I say and she drops the stuff she has in her hand and turns around.

"Have you not learned your lesson yet?" I ask a smirk plasters onto my face.

"I-I had to check up on my dad. But he's not here." She says looking down at the ground.

Of course he isn't here I had my men bring him to my private island and he told his law firm he was going on vacation for a little while. But I haven't told Nova I want her to think he left her by his own free will so she hates him even more like I do.

"Why the fuck would you want to check up on your dad?" I say curiosity in my voice.

"No matter what he's done to me he's still my dad and always will be I still love him." She says looking behind me at the wall not making eye contact the whole time she was talking witch tells me she is lying.

"Don't fucking lie to me princess I don't want to have to punish you." I say I am so angry she would lie to me I thought we were just starting to trust each other. I guess not.

"I-I had to make sure you didn't kill him." She says finally looking me in the eye.

"So you couldn't just trust me? You couldn't just trust what I said? I thought we were past this bullshit Nova ." I say walking out the door and down her stairs and out the door. No one will harm her especially the one person who has her whole life seeing as now I really might kill him. Why not just prove her right why not give her a reason not to trust me? I mean if she doesn't already than what's the point in even keeping my promise?

"Hunter" I hear her yell as I walk into my room and just sit at the edge of the bed.

"Hunter you don't understand all my life I have been hurt I just I don't trust anyone and when I do it takes me awhile." She says looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"But babygirl you can trust me." I say my voice cracking a little at the end.

"I can't yet" She says looking down at the ground but I still see a teaser slip out of her beautiful brown orbs.

I get up and pull her chin up slightly as I wipe her tears away feeling bad knowing I caused them because I over reacted a little. I mean she has a reason not to trust me I am lying about where her dad is.

"Then how about we tell each other everything about us so we know who we both are." I say guiding her onto the bed. I put her I my lap as I sat down.

"Okay you go first." She says putting her arms behind my neck playing with my hair turning me on in the process.

"Well I am a gangleader." I say while smirking.

"Thanks captain obvious tell me something I don't know." She says laughing a little which makes me smile.

"Well I think I might be falling for you." I say looking her right in the eye.

"I think I might also be falling for you too." She says and then I crash my lips on hers the moment those word leave her lips.

My princess is falling for me!

Next day

I woke up to find the bed empty. I started panicking I yelled out Novas name but I didn't get a reply so I ran downstairs to see her sitting on the kitchen counter drinking her coffee still in her 'pgs' as she calls them. She looks really cute and I almost forget that I am mad at her for not telling something to me back almost.

"Why the fuck didn't you answer me." I say as she jumps causing her to spill her coffee all over her shirt.

"Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck Hunter you just scared me shitless." She says jumping off the counter and walking over to the sink I go behind her as she washes her cup.

"Sorry babe. It's just you didn't yell anything back to me and I thought you left me." I say as she turn around to face me.

"I will never leave you baby." She says looking me right in the eye.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise you babe." She says flashing me that million dollar smile.

"Now can you move my shirt is wet." She says.

"Here let me help you with that." I say as I pick her up and put her on the counter I pull her shirt over her head making her look down and I can tell she's embarrassed I put my finger under her chin pulling her head up to see her beautiful brown orbs.

"Never feel embarrassed around me I love you and I love everything about you. You are absolutely flawless." I say.

"Thank you and you're not bad yourself." She says making me chuckle a little.

"You look great without a shirt. There's only one thing that would make this better." I say as I nibble on her ear making her moan witch instantly makes me hard.

I pull off her bra and go down kissing and nibbling on her beautiful full breasts. She moans so loud making me harden even more to the point where it hurts. As if she could tell she moves her hands from our of my hair and to my boxers pulling them down and stroking my little friend. I moan in response to what she's doing. She starts kissing my neck and biting it also. And I know for a fact she left a hickey.

"I have to go take a shower I have classes soon

"I have to go take a shower I have classes soon." She says hoping off the counter and running up the stairs to the shower.

"My God do I love her."