God I love you

Hunter Chance's P.O.V

She took me back she gave me another chance, and I couldn't be happier.

It's been three days since she got discharged from the hospital. I keep asking her if she's alright and if she's happy and I think she's getting annoyed because she snapped at me yesterday when I asked her if she was happy.

I decided we should do something fun today so I thought about going to the beach and she was so happy about that. Especially now that all of her bruises are gone and she only had two really ting scars on her wrist.

"Hurry up Nova." I yell from downstairs.

"Coming" she yelled right back.

Then after five more minutes she comes downstairs.

"Finally princess" I say turning around to face her.

And I see her in a  white bikini that shows off way to much. And by way too much I mean it shows off her amazing ass and nice boobs that no ones aloud to see but me. Doesn't she understand that she's MINE.

 Doesn't she understand that she's MINE

"I didn't take-"

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I ask cutting her off from what she was saying.

"A swimsuit" she says looking down and them back up with me with her big beautiful brown orbs.

"No go change" I say.

"But I like what I am wearing and I am happy with my swimsuit." She says stretching out the happy.

"If it's what makes you happy them ok, but you will have to be by me every second of the day when you were that." I say.

"I wouldn't want to be away from you." She says walking up to me and kissing me.

"Let's go" she say breaking the kiss and walking out the door.

                     At the beach

When we got to the beach Nova laid down on her towel and tanned as I did the same, but I answered some calls for business.

"Lets go swimming" Nova says while she gets up.

"Fine" I mumble. I don't want to go in the ocean I don't even want her to stand up I don't like the swimsuit she is wearing at all.

We walked down to the ocean them we walked in it and when it got to her chest she asked me a question that brought a huge smile to my face.

"Honey can you carry me?" She asked with a little puppy dog pout that's makes me get hard instantly.

"Anything for my princess"  I say.

I then walk to her since she's a little ahead of me and I pick her up so that her legs are wrapped around my waist and she puts her hands behind my neck and rubs her hands in my hair.

"God baby girl that feels so good." I say and she stops immediately.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I ask.

"Because you are getting a little hard." She says looking down at my chest and blushing.

"Babe I am always hard when I am with you." I whisper in her ear. And she laughs that amazing laugh of hers and I smile hearing.

"Why are you smiling?" She asks.

"I just love your laugh so fucking much." I say to her which makes her blush a little.

"Why thank you kind sir. I love your laugh too, just you don't laugh enough for me to hear it. I would love to hear it everyday, but you just don't laugh so I have decided to make it my mission to make you laugh." She says a huge grin on her face.

"Whatever you say princess" I say and chuckle at the end.

"There I just made you laugh. I am amazing." She says taking her hands from behind my neck and putting them in the air, while I just laugh.

"Two laughs in day it's a world record." She say making me laugh so hard.

"God I love your laugh." She whispers and I instantly stop laughing and look her right in the eyes and say.

"God I love you."