Skinny diping

Nova Baska's P.O.V

Today could not have gone better Hunter and I made love in every room. Then we watched Titanic. And we also had a paint fight it was amazing.

We are now currently going to go skinny dipping. As we walk outside hand in hand to the pool Hunter picks me up and runs to the pool then jumps in with me in his arms.

"Seriously Hunter? You could have given me a warning or something." I say as we reach the top.

"Sorry princess I just wanted to do that." He says smiling like a idiot.

"You have literally been smiling like a idiot all day long. Why?" I ask as his smile drops and he looks serious.

"I love you so fucking much that it used to hurts to see you naked like this right now and not have you and when you let me have you last night I was on cloud nine. I am smiling like a idiot because you trust me and you are now fully mine and you will be meeting my mom very soon. She is excited by that by the way. And you just make me smile. Ok?" He says causing me to smile like a idiot.

"Ok. And for the record thank you for giving me reasons to trust you and thank you for loving me as I love you." I say as he then begins to smile like a idiot.

"Anything for my princess." He says making me laugh a little.

"You know we haven't christen everything. We still have to christen the pool." He says a smirk appearing on his face.

He then swims over to me as I try to swim away from him, but soon enough he catches me making me scream and laugh as he bites my shoulder and ear.

"I caught you princess." He whispers huskily in my ear.

Then I feel his hard-on on my butt. I then turn around and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as I feel his hard on right on my area. He then unexpectedly plunges into me li this morning in the shower and starts butting my neck leaving hickeys all over for a fact.

I try my best not to moan while biting my lip so I don't. I don't want his men to hear me.

"Princess moan for me." Hunter whispers in my ear.

"What if they hear me?" I barley make out while he keeps thrusting and thrusting Harder and harder.

"Princess I want them to hear you I want them to keep that you are MINE." He almost yells as I let out a very very loud moan.

"Good girl princess." He say just as his seed come out inside of me and as u also cum.

"Let's go eat I am starving." I breath out heavily.

"As long as you let me carry you." He says.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Nop" he says popping the 'p'.

We both get out as he picks me up giving me a piggy back ride. I just trace his tattoos with my tongue knowing how much he love that. I also rip is hard-on with my feet.

"Princess I am trying so hard not to take you right here. Please I am hungry." He whines while letting out a moan.

"Okay" I said them stopped. As we walked inside and ate fried rice then went upstairs and took a shower.

I wook up with my head on Hunters stomach and his hands around me.
I got up trying not to wake him, and then I packed out bags and left out his clothes and mine for the pane ride to Brazil. I am very excited to meet his mother.

" wake up my night and shinning armor." I say while giving him kisses all around his handsome face.

"Good morning princess." He says giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Let's take a shower. The plane leaves in two hours." I say.

"What? I have to pack the bags and-"

"And nothing I packed the bags and told the guys everything is good. Now let's take a shower." I reply back.

"What would I do without you?" He ask while getting up and stretching.

"Hopefully you will never find out." I say giving him a small smile and pulling him to the shower with me.

We had quick morning sex then got out of the shower and got ready. As I was doing my makeup I realized that we haven't been using condoms and I am not in the pill. Shit. I just hope shark week comes when it's supposed to.

I finish my make up and then go to my clothes that I left out Hunter already got dressed and went to go take care of 'business'.

I decide to look somewhat good not knowing if we are meeting his mom right when we get there. I went with a purple/blue sundress.

I then went downstairs and made some eggs then Hinter came in and send its time to go

I then went downstairs and made some eggs then Hinter came in and send its time to go. We went out to the car and drove to the airport then got on Hunters private jet.

Brazil here we come!!!🇧🇷🇧🇷