Taking care of her

Hunter Chance P.O.V

After Nova's doctor appointment we headed over to my house and to my surprise she didn't complain that much about having to go to my house.

We got to my house and I went to her side of the car and opened the door and picked her up to bring her inside the house.

"You know I can walk right?" she says.

"No you actually can't don't you ever listen God Damn Nova.I will be taking care of you for this next week so get used to you not walking a lot." I say as we enter my house.

"Here's your new house for the next week so get used to it." I say.

I ended up giving her a house tour so she knows where things are. She got to meet a couple of my gang members. She met Charlie my first in command, Nate my second in command, And Alex my third in command. We ended up going up to my room after that and just watched TV I got to find out her favorite TV show is One Tree Hill.

"You might want to get changed Princess you look like you're getting tired and you shouldn't sleep in such uncomfy clothes" I say while kissing her for head.

"Fine but I don't want to get up." She says.

"Ok I will go get the clothes for you my love" I say.

"Thank you very much Hunter"

"You don't have to thank me I will always take care of you you are mine from now till forever." I say. While grabbing her some clothes.

I got her a black thong and one of my button up shirts.

"Here you go baby girl you didn't buy any pj's so you will be wearing that to bed." I say. Ipick her up and bring her to the bathroom.

"Yell when you're done so I can come get you baby ok?"

"ok" She says tiredly.

After a couple minutes I got worried about her so I decided to just go in there and see if she was alright.

"Baby girl ar-" I stopped immediately when I saw her looking in the mirror at her self she was only wearing a bra and the thong I gave her. But thats not what caught me off guard it was the bruises that were all around her body.

"WHO?" I yelled making her jump in the process.

"It was my-" She stops and just starts crying and crying. I go over to her and pick her up and lay her on the bed.

"Who?" I ask calmly now.

"My dad" She whispers

"I will be right back ok?" I ask.

"NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" She yells right when I am about to walk outside of my room.

"Ok I won't leave you Princess"I say walking back over to her and holding her.

"You promise?" She asks no longer crying.

"I promise I will never leave you bay girl now go to sleep you have had a long day." I say as I caress her head.

"I should go put on that shirt" She says while trying to get up but I pull her right back down.

"I like you without it though" I whine and pout like a little child.