Hawaii

Nova Baska's P.O.V

I woke up again with Hunters head on my boobs and his arm protectively around my waist. I had nothing to do today seeing as it is Saturday, so I decided to start running my hands through his hair.

"I love you" I whisper to him.

"I love you too princess" he says huskily. I didn't even know he was awake.

"What would you like to do today?" I ask.

"Um.. How about we go on a little trip." Hunter says.

"To where?" I ask getting excited.

"How about Hawaii" he said like it was absolutely nothing.

"I love Hawaii" I said.

"I know" he said back while getting up and stretching.

"Why did you get up?" I ask with a pout.

"Sorry Princess but I have to go make plans for our little trip" he said just as Charlie walked into the room.

"What do you want? And why the fuck didn't you knock?" Hunter says getting angry.

"Sorry man but this really important." Charlie says not continuing.

"Are you gonna take a dramatic pause like a chick what the hell is so important that yo-" he got cut off by Charlie saying.

"They are after her" Charlie says looking at me.

"Who's after me?" I ask super confused.

"There some gain that has been trying to take us out for about three years and now that they have found my weakness there ready  to take it. And princess you're my weakness." Hunters says his voice cracking a little.

"So what does this mean?" I ask still really confused.

"That we are gonna kill them before they lay a single finger on you." Hunter says.

"I will be back soon pack your stuff and mine please we are still going to Hawaii so that you will be safer. We will leave in about five hours." Hunter says while walking out the door.

I stay on the bed thinking for awhile then get up and take a shower. I then decide to get dressed, I decided to wear something simple. So I am gonna wear a moron crop top with strings that wrap around my stomach a ripped black skinny jeans.

Once I was done making myself look presentable I packed our bags and went downstairs to see Alex sitting on the counter eating cereal so I went to the freezer and got two toster strotells our and then popes them in the microwave them sat down next...

Once I was done making myself look presentable I packed our bags and went downstairs to see Alex sitting on the counter eating cereal so I went to the freezer and got two toster strotells our and then popes them in the microwave them sat down next to Alex.

"I will miss you when you are gone" he says looking outside of the window.

"I'll miss your weird ass too" I say back to him. And then he looks at me and gives me a smile that I return then I hug him and he hugs back.

"I have to go help Hunter plan things out you ok?"

"Yeah I'll be good." I say back.

"So you excited to meet the gang members?" Alex asks me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Hunter didn't tell you? You are gonna meet some of our gang members in Hawaii while your there." He says like its nothing.

I hate meeting new people and Hunter fucking knows that.

"Oh okay" I say as Alex walks out and probably to Hunters office.

I can't believe he didn't tucking tell me. I am gonna give him the silent treatment. I hate meeting new people so much it gives me really bad anxiety.

I decided to call Quinn and tell her and we talk for two hours about random shit  and about how much we will miss  each other.

After that Hunter  comes in and tells me we are leaving so I only nod and we walk downstairs to the garage and tell Alex, Charlie, and nick goodbye and then we head to the car to drive to Hunters private jet.

"Why aren't you talking to me Princess?" Hunter asks.

I don't reply.

"Nova tell me why you aren't talking to me." Hunters says getting a bit angry now.

I still don't reply.

"Baby please." He says his voice cracking a little then I look over and see a few tears that have fallen from his beautiful eyes. And my heart almost breaks almost.

"What did I go wrong?" He ask himself more than me.

"Nothing you just didn't tell me that I have to meet your gang members you know I hate meeting new people especially killers and you also know that I have really really bad anxiety when it comes to stuff like this." I say all I one breath.

"Oh my princess I am so sorry pleas don't be mad." Hunter said in a soothing vice.

After that we should up at the airport and went oh Hunters private jet.

Hawaii here we come.