"You okay there? You look a little heated up." Eliazer stated, placing a hand gently on my forehead. "It doesn't feel like you have a fever..."

"I'm fine!" I exclaimed a little too enthusiastically. I could see Jared trying to hold in his laughter while Eliazer furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay," Eliazer mumbles, collecting all the supplies before putting them away on the top cabinet in the kitchen. I felt like throwing a vase at Jared for making me embarrassed.

And... Why do I care now?

I stunned myself with my own question. Why do I care? I shouldn't have to care. I'm Bryn Atkinson, the girl that lost her little sister, that's all I should care about. I should care about wanting her back, that's all I've been wishing for.

Wanting Charlie back.

I felt like sobbing all over again, something I tend to do every other night. Mourn for the presence of my little sister; of Charlie. I quickly sobered up, fanning my face. Jared had run off to the bathroom, so the only one here was Eliazer. My head snapped towards him, but he was already looking at me. He didn't bother looking away, but I couldn't figure out the expression on his face.

Eliazer knew something was wrong, but thankfully, he didn't bother to ask. Anyways, after a few hours, it came down to sleeping arrangements. Jared had a twin sized bed, so that was ruled out. Eliazer had offered me to sleep in his bed, but of course, I felt bad as well. I didn't want him to sleep somewhere else when this was obviously his apartment, so I said the most oblivious thing.

"We could just share the bed?" I asked. Eliazer looked stunned for a bit, obviously, the gears in his head turning.

Shit, there's no going back now.

After a while, Eliazer solemnly nodded, giving me a pair of clothes to sleep in. I changed into them, basketball shorts and an over sized T-Shirt. They were comfy, but sadly, the tension in his room wasn't when we laid down on his huge bed. He was tense and I was tense. That was all I felt in the atmosphere.

Tense and Awkward. Two of the words I hate the most. After a while of knowing that Eliazer wasn't asleep, I sighed, grabbing my pillow and hugging it. That calmed my nerves, and I felt him let a little loose as well.

I smiled a bit, for an unknown reason even I'm unaware of. Soon, I began to get drowsy, and let my eyelids close, letting the darkness consume me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

And there we have it wattpadians! Really hope you like this chapter! I made it extra juicy to apologize for not updating on Saturday 😭

I'm really sorry.

Again, Sorry 😭

Again, Sorry 😭

Anyways, here's the character of the day! The one you've all been waiting for!

Lucas Aurelian as....

Eliazer King!

Dun Dun DUNNNNNNNN

And BAM! Comment what you feel about this character!

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

KEEP THE PEACE WATTPADIANS! ✌😈😂❤