Chapter 5

"No way," I said shaking my head, as did Louis.

  "I can agree with Amelie, Ton-" started Paul. 

Tony shook his head. 

"Yes. Not too much affection. I just want to a couple kisses quickly," said Tony, his word final.

  Louis and I started bickering at the same time to Tony who looked bemused.

  "Guys get over it. It's a little peck," laughed Harry. 

Louis shot him a look.  "He has...I don't know," I said acting like a kid.

  Louis glanced at me but looked back to Harry. 

"You do this then," he said annoyed.

  Harry stood up and came towards me, grinning cheekily.

  He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against him and pressing his lips on mine swiftly.

  When I didn't respond, he pulled away, happy he had surprised me.

  "He wasn't being literal Harry," grumbled Tony pointing to Harry's chair.

  Harry winked at me and went back to his seat, leaving me dazed and out of it.

  "See Louis? Easy," grinned Harry, sending a playful look in my direction.

  I tried not to look at anyone, keeping my red face hidden, looking at the floor.

  "Can you manage that Louis?" demanded Paul looking constipated. 

I thought it was funny.

  Louis didn't say anything, turning to me and putting a warm hand on my waist. 

He looked up at me from his hand on my waist, his eyes watching me carefully. 

I got lost in his eyes as he leaned towards me, so close I could feel his warm breath.

  When we were less than a few centimeters apart, Liam sneezed and Louis pulled away sighing annoyed.

  I straightened up, looking as if I wasn't practically falling in Lou's arms.

  "Do you guys have to watch? I can't kiss someone knowing I've got people's eyes on me," Louis said madly.

  The boys all had cheeky grins, finding all this hilarious.  It was hard to ignore. 

"Why is this funny?" I asked scanning the boys facing.

  Niall burst into laughter when I looked at him, the other boys joining in too.

  "It's...just you guys...you don't like each other at...all but you're acting...as if you're in love," panted Liam through laughter.

  Paul was trying not to smile, the corners of his mouth rising.

  Tony looked bored and Louis and I we're the only ones that practically thought this was ridiculous and should be canned.

  "How about you guys do it with just the boys watching? Paul and I'll leave for a minute," said Tony, nudging Paul to get up and follow him.

  Paul made eyes at the boys and before Louis and I could protest, they were gone. Louis immediately sat back down in his chair and I sunk against the wall.

  "What are you guys doing? It's smoochies time," sung Harry. 

"Not likely," said Louis and I agreed, pulling out my phone. 

"We'll tell Paul and Tony," teased Zayn.

  "Come on guys, give them a rest. Maybe it's because we're watching," joked Liam.