Epilogue

I got out of the hospital a few days later and me and Ryder were packing for our trip to my mom's house. We had been at it for two hours but got nothing done because Ryder kept distracting me in ways only he can do.

I giggled softly as Ryder trails soft kisses down my neck. "Stop it," I moaned, pushing my body more into him anyway. "You don't want me too," he whispers huskily in my ear. I can't help but chuckle, "Damn straight."

"Princess," he whispers, "I need to talk to you." I frown as he pulls back and also takes a step away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask, sliding back up against him. I notice his lips twitch as he fought a smile as he gently pushes me back again.

"I don't need to be distracted right now, princess, so just stay there," Ryder murmurs, smirking. "How am I distracting you?" I pouted, peering innocently up at him. His golden eyes darkened, "By doing what your doing now," he growls.

I giggle and peck his cheek, "I apologize, Ryder, go ahead and tell me what on your mind," I soothe. His hands were iron on my hips so I pause and wait for him to calm down and clear his mind. "You're gonna be the death of me," he groans under his breath.

A smug smile spreads across my face and Ryder notices, "Stop smiling, you smug little demon," he scowls playfully. Another giggle leaves my mouth, "I thought I was your angel?" I whisper, leaning up towards him.

I get a quick peck on the lips in response, "You are my angel and my demon, baby," Ryder says seriously, "You're the most dangerous thing in my life because you have the power to break me." My heart swelled and my cheeks flushed at his words. "And there's my innocent angel."

"I love you," I murmur, knowing that those words could never be said enough. His nose brushing mine, Ryder stares deeply into my eyes, "And I love you." We stay there for several minutes, just basking in the comfort of each other.

His hands had slid from my hips to around my waist, bringing me against him while I had my own arms wrapped around his waist. Though, while his arms overlapped on my tiny waist, my hands were entwined and couldn't go further. "God, you feel so small," he breathes into my hair.

I inhaled his scent, "Not my fault I was born a petite girl, Ryder," I mumbled. "Woman," he corrected, "Petite woman." A small chuckle leaves my mouth, "I'm only seventeen," I remind him. "You'll be eighteen in a few days," he growls, "And that's what I wanted to talk about."

I lean back from him to look into his face. "Why?" Kissing my forehead, Ryder unwinds his arms from around me and pushed me down on my bed. When I was seated, I watched in confusion to see Ryder kneeling to the ground.

Oh my God.

"Keeva Rose, my angel, my princess, my love, and my life," Ryder says, staring me straight in the eyes, "I love you beyond words can say. I will give up and do anything for you. Even if it means taking a bullet to the heart or leaving you, I will do anything for your happiness. And I know that we're young, and very inexperienced, but I the one thing I know is that I love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me?"

"Oh my God," I gasp when I see him pull out the ring box with a beautiful ring in it. The gem was a beautiful purple diamond with two smaller ones on each side. "Ryder.." I breathed, starting to cry as he began speaking again.

"If you aren't ready than accept this ring as symbol as my loyalty and love for you. My commitment to you," Ryder said, "One day, I hope that you will wear this ring as my wife with our soccer ball team of kids surrounding us. I love you, Keeva."

I didn't let him say anything more before I dragged him into a kiss. "Yes!" I kept whispering in between kisses. "I will marry you." I hear the joyful laughter of Ryder ring through the room before the ring is slipped on my finger and we were kissing each other with everything we had.

******

Hours later, me and Ryder laid together in my bed, our packing still not done. Ryder kept locking and relocking our fingers while I watched him, taking in every memorising detail of him. His golden eyes still haven't stopped shining with joy and every once in a while, Ryder would steal a kiss.

"Stare all you want, princess, I'm all yours," he whispers, leaning again. I giggle softly as his kisses me again. "And I, yours," I whisper back. A sexy chuckle rumbles low in his throat as he leans over me.

I smile up at him and he pushes hair out of my face, "You're so beautiful," he growls. Ryder traces his fingers over my face, down my neck, arm and to my hand before going up again. He planted kisses along my exposed throat, nibbling occasionally as he went lower.

My eyes drift close and Ryder stops. "Are you tired?" He questions me. I shook my head while yawning. He chuckles again, "And yet, that yawn says otherwise," Ryder murmurs, pressing his lips to my forehead.

With his arm laid across my waist, Ryder lays down beside me on his stomach. My head rolls until it was nestled under his. "Sleep, princess," Ryder whispers, "I'll be here when you wake."

A\N Sequel alert! I may write a sequel but it may take a while.