Chapter 28 : Queen Bee Madz

Daria's POV

I didn't sleep all night thinking of what he said.

How can you forget someone when all you see and think is him. It's impossible. God, even when he's ignoring and avoiding me I actually love him more and more. I want it to stop. I hate yat I fucking love him. It's confusing me.

I picked up my phone and called the one person I know can help.

"Hello?"

"Madison, hey." I said awkwardly.

"Daria? Jesus, why are you calling me." She said in he high pitched bitchy tone. Agh.

"As much as I hate you I really need your help."

"You? The Daria Davis needs my help?"

"Yup. Unfortunately." I mumbled the last part.

"Okay meet me at the mall and from their we head to some bar or-"

"Diner." I said and could feel her rolling her eyes.

"Nerd." She said.

"Whore."

"Hey!"

"Oh shut it! You know its true now get ready." I said and hung up.

Okay so Madison Miller. Queen bee of my previous high school. Ex bestfriend and a total Bitch. Loves vengeance and is almost Regina. So the point she can be real mean and we used to plan on people who pick on me and revenge. And she knows what boys are like. Specially boys like Hayes.

I got dressed in black tights and  purple pinkish skirt that reached mid-thigh and a lace white blouse and tacked it the skirt. I put on my white lace pumps and then applied a bit of make up after putting my hair in a messy bun.

 I put on my white lace pumps and then applied a bit of make up after putting my hair in a messy bun

I put on my sunglasses then grabbed my car keys.

I walked out and into my car as I drove off to the mall.

I saw Madison few feet away and rolled my eyes at her dolled up face and to see her already flirting with a guy.

I cleared my throat and she looked towards me and jumped up and down taking her sunglasss off and I did the same. Not the jumping. Jeez.

"You look smoken' girl! I didn't think you would wear 'this'." She squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her but smiled.
"Yup that's me and you..you haven't changed at all." I said and we hugged. Talk about awkward.

It's a long story to why we aren't friends anymore. She just became a bully and a cocky bitch and cheated on me with my boyfriend.

Though I knew all her secrets and she knew mine we never spoke bad of each other. Only to each other though.

"Well let's go to Starbucks and talk yeah?" She said smiling her dazzling smile. She's just so pretty. Everyone used to be jealous of her. Including me.