Chapter 27 : Betrayal

Daria's POV

I woke up in the morning in my house. I agreed with the girls to meet in the nearby diner for breakfast and coffeé.
I walked to my closet and picked an outfit. (Outfit on top)
Since it was a bit cold I got more covered.
I walked into the bathroom and into the shower. After I was done I got dressed and then blow dried my hair. I left it open and then applied a bit of make up which consists of concealer and mascara and some clear lip gloss.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys and then drove to the diner. We will be starting school in two days from our vacation. And I am kinda word is or maybe nervous. I do have a fight tonight though and guess what? The girls are coming to watch. I still haven told them about me and Hayes. Anything. I will now.

I walked in the diner and spotted the girls sitting in the back.

I sat down and they smiled and greerted me.

"Hey." I said back just as the waitress came.

"Welcome to Mel's Diner. I am Bailey and I'll be your waitress. What would you like to order?" Bailey said with a sweet smile.

I smiled back and scanned the menu.

I would like a cup of coffeé and the two egg combo with 2 slices thick-cut bacon, 2 sausage links." I told her and smiled.

She nodded and looked wrote down my order then looked at the girls.

"I would like the same." Layla said.

"We would like southern scramble and 1 cup of hot chocolate and 2 chamomile tea. Thank you." Darcy said for her and Kate and then after finishing with writing our orders Bailey left.

"Okay so...you missed a lot." I began.

"Bitch." They muttered and I chuckled.

"I am in love with Hayes." I stated and sighed.

There was silence then suddenly Kate jumped with a wide smile.

"Holy Moly!! I knew it!!" She whisper yelled in victory.

"And I told him.."

"What did he say?!" They asked eagerly.

"He said he loved me then jumped off the cliff."

They blinked confused.

"Long story."

"So are u dating now?"

"Nope." I said and sighed just as the food was served.

"What why the fuck not?!" Kate yelled.

"Because we can't."

I told them everything about yesterday and our converstaion and they frowned.

"Okay. What the fuck?" Kate said with raised eyebrows.

"I know right? I mean first he pushes me away then tells me he loves me and yen again pushes me away!" I said frustrated.

"Do you agree on what he says?" Layla asked taking a sip from her tea.

I shook my head.

"No. Of course not. And he knows I don't."

"Well. Did you talk to him today?" Darcy asked.

"Nope. He's avoiding me."

They nodded and sighed. When we finished we got back home and decided to waste some time on playing video games and eating pizza and listening to music.

It was almost 7 and my fight starts 7:15.

"Girls. Let's get ready." I said and walked to my gym.
It's 6:40 I have time to warm up a bit.

I did some workouts like squats and pushups. Then trained on my punching bag.

I got in he shower just as the clock ticked on 7:00. I he got dressed into some black sweatpants and a matching crop top revealing my abs with a black hoodie. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbe my sunglasses.
I wore my black leather ankle boots and just then the girls walked out.

"You look hot bitch!" Kate said and playfully hit my shoulder.

I chuckled and drove us to the club.
As soon as we walked in, the music filled my ears and I watched couples make out, others getting drunk or dancing on the tables and you know the usual.

I spotted Jack and walked over to him.

"Do you ever come in time?" He whined and I chuckled.

"Sorry. Now please take my girls to the seats." I told him as I got in and waved to the people cheering my name.

I got on the ring and faced my opponent.

Wait...Austin?

I smirked at him as he looked shocked but then recovered and smirked as well.
I lunged at him and twisted his arm while kneed him in the guts. He punched me in my stomach
then in the face but I grabbed his fist and kneed him 'where the sun doesn't shine'.

H fell groaning on the ground while I kicked him in the ribs. He was slowly getting up and I punched him square in the jaw and heard a crack as he fell unconscious.

"And the winner is TERROR!!"
The crowd cheered and I got my money.

I walked outside and saw the guys excluding Austin and Drew.

I spotted Hayes and I wished I never looked. I felt like my heart was ripped out. He was there with Regina. Kissing her.
I saw as he pinned the wall and kissed her roughly. Just like he did to me. Son of a bitch.

Anger. Rage. Hurt. Betrayal. Tears fell from my eyes and I clenched my fists.

"Oh my God D, let's go home. That asshole doesnt deserve your tears come on." Layla said trying to pull. But i stood still. The guys shook their heads at the view and sighed.

I clenched my jaw and walked towards them fuming. You don't mess with me asshole.
I grabbed him by the collar and turned him to me.
I ounched him so he fell on the ground then kicked him.

"I have nothing to say to you." I told him and gag him my middle finger then left.
I took Jack's motorcycle not before asking his permission.

I drove fast and fast as I cried. Jerk.

Did he move on that fast? We were together just yesterday.

Did he lie about loving me?!

I parked the bike in front of home and stormed in.

My phone rang and I knew it was him so I ignored it. Minutes later it vibrated.

I looked at the text message dnd it was from him.

I don't regret kissing Regina. I did it for you. Now forget about me.

I threw the phone at the wall and it broke into pieces.

How could you Hayes?

_______
Hey loves!

I hope you liked it. It was kinda sad and all so sorry about that.

Please vote and comment.

Love ya ❤❤❤