Chapter 11 : Truth or Dare

⬆(Austin on top) ⬆

Daria's POV

Classes passed smoothly. No sign of Hayes. Well he is in school I can tell by the gossips of some fangirls.
Which definitely earned an eye roll from me.
It was lunch time by now as I walked in the lunch room I spotted layla and the girls.
As soon as I sat down the girls squealed and I furrowed my eyes in confusion.
Kate's smile widened.
"We are going shopping after school remember?" She said grinning like a fool.
"And?"
"Agh. Shopping is fun!! Cheer up!" Layla said frowning but then covering it with an encouraging smile.
I smiled back at her and did a fake 'yey shopping'.
Darcy rolled her eyes and then glared at something behind me.
I turned around slowly to find Regina and her minions smirking at us.
I bitchly raised my eyebrow at her.
She glared and I chuckled at her then continued eating my fries.
Suddenly the doors of the lunch room burst open and Hayes and his gang stormed in.
He had his cold bored look that said 'fuck off'.
The whole room went silent watching their every move.
But.. *rolling eyes* the bitch Gina squealed and clinged onto his muscular bicep and rubbed it up and down.
He didn't show any interest but didn't push her away either.
So in both cases..
Wait. Why do I care?
Right I don't.
As soon as they sat down everyone went back to hearing and talking and bla bla.
Including us.
"Ugh. Did you see that? That slut is all over him like wtf?" Kate whisper yelled.
I shrugged and drank from my coke.
"Yeah like what does he see in her?" layla said stealing a glance towards the popular table where Regina was sitting on his lap.
I rolled my eyes and took a bigger sip from my coke.
"Hey how about we play a game?" Darcy blurted out.

"What game?" I asked turning my attention to Darcy.

"How about truth or dare? "

"Yup let's start." Kate said taking out an empty bottle.
It landed on Layla and Kate.

"It's a dare." Layla said.
"Hmm." kate said smiling devilishly.
"I want you to run around the school with only your bra and panties." She said clapping her hands.
I stared at them with amusement and tried my best not to laugh as Layla's jaw dropped.
"But-" she started but was interrupted by Kate.
"No buts. It's a dare."
Layla groaned and began taking her cloth off.
Ok wow this is so going on my instagram.
I got my phone out and snickered with darcy as we shot layla running around with her bra and panties. U could her the whistles of the boys and everyone laughing and cheering for her.
Like "hi sexy or go sexy! "
Even the popular table was watching with amusement.
She sat back down and put her cloth on panting and glaring at kate who was laughing her ass off.
I giggled and shook my head at their childness.
"Okay next." Darcy said spinning the bottle.
It landed on layla and me.
"Okay. Truth or dare Daria? "
"Dare of course." I said looking at her.
She looked around the tables and stopped on the popular one.
I raised my eyesbrow at her. Ok maybe I should have said truth.
Yeah I'll keep that in mind for next time.
"I dare you to go sit on Austin's lap and kiss him on the cheek all while staring at Amanda." She said mischievously.
My eyes widened.
"Wait why Amanda? "
"Because she likes him and she's been a bitch to me so consider this a revenge." Layla explained shrugging.
Darcy turned her attention to me.
"You can't say no this is a dare now go on and do it girl" She cheered and nudged me.
I sighed knowing I'll regret this later.
I got up and began walking towards their table.
There was Austin Drew Hayes and three more men I saw in the house but don't know their names and there was Regina with her minions including Amanda that sat across Austin running her hands on his chest.
I guess I'll have to ruin the moment.
As I got closer the boys noticed me but the girls had their backs to me.
Hayes did not see me yet he was on his phone and looking very serious.
I saw Austin look up at me confused.
We'll here goes nothing.
I removed Amanda's hand and sat on Austin's lap wrapping y hands around his neck and not taking my eyes off amanda.
She was glaring so hard that if looks could kill I'd be seven feet underground.
"What the fuck bitch?!" Amanda yelled.
I could feel Austin smirking as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer by now I think hayes was looking at me and Regina and EVERYBODY!!
I kissed Austin's cheek and smirked at amanda then got up and walked away.
I looked at the girls and see their eyes wide smiling and smirking and Kate laughing her ass off. I could see the satisfaction in Layla.
I sat down and sighed.
"Oh my god I can't believe I did this." I said feeling guilty.
"It was awesome! "
"Yeah totally you should've seen Amanda's face!! "
"Priceless!! "
I rolled my eyes and the bell rang as we all began heading to our classes.

*skip to the end of the school day*

I leaned my back on my car waiting for the girls.
I looked around and spotted the popular people.
The gang the sluts.
They we're talking something.
Amanda was leaning for a kiss from Austin but that's until he spotted me and pushed amanda away. He smirked and began walking to me.
Amanda's jaw dropped and she looked fuming.
Oh shit.
"Was up?" Austin said leaning beside me.
"Get to the point Austin." I said rolling me eyes.
He chuckled and sighed.
"So about today.. What was that all about?" He said smirking flirting.
"Get over yourself it was just a dare." I aid smirking at him. He smile dropped and he had an unreadable expression.
"Oh Daria there you are! "
Thank God.
Finally.
"It's about time. " I said annoyed.
"Sorry." The girls said in unison.
I unlocked the car and saw Austin leaving but not before winking at us.
I rolled my eyes and hoped into the driver's seat while layla sat in the passenger seat.
Kate and Darcy in the back.
We drove to the mall and walked through the shops.
After about 3 hours of shopping shirts, skirts ,jeans, shorts ,dresses and undergarments we started heading down the escalator.
We bumped into the sluts.
Agh.
"Watch where you are going bitch!" Regina said in a high annoying pitched voice.
"Watch your tone with me queen bee." I said in a mocking tone.
"Don't tell her what to do slut." Amanda interfered.
Of course.
"You know..I don't care about what some doll that has 2 tons of makeup on says to me. I am free to say and do what I want so fuck off and go back to fucking your school." And with that I grabbed the girls and left but not before all of us giving them our middle fingers.
"That was awesome. "
"Kate. You think everything is awesome." I said rolling my eyes.
" oh well. "
"Am gonna use the restroom wait for me in the car." I said handing Layla my car keys.
I walked to the girl's toilets and right when I was about to open the door some one grabbed my wrist and slammed me in the wall. I was about to scream but was met with familiar grey eyes.
"Wtf hayes?!"
His arms were trapping me beside my head and our chests were touching and I could feel his hot breath on my face.
"I want you to leave my gang alone clear?" he said harshly.
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Listen to me Daria and listen carefully, you, you own me a favor for saving your ass that day, and right when I think of that favor you will do it whether you like it or not. Understood?" By now I was so afraid by his cold tone. He doesn't care.
I nodded and started breathing heavily as he inched closer right beside my ear.
"And don't come near any guy every again clear babe?" And with that he was off and I couldn't see him anymore.

What the fuck? Don't come near any guy..?
Fuck you hayes.

----------
Hi loves. I updated earlier and am so happy to say that this chapter is longer than the others. I hope you enjoy reading it!!
And who do you ship?
Hayes and Daria
Or austin and daria?!
Plz plz cmnt and vote. Love ya ❤❤❤