Chapter 23 : Pain

Listen to I know you by Skylar Grey for this chapter.

Daria's POV

I woke up in a dull cell. I don't know where I am or what's happening but I did as soon as I saw Dickhead standing in front of the cell arms crossed and smirking at me. God how I would wipe that smirk off.

"Why am I here..?" I asked calmly lifting a brow trying to control myself from punching him.

He laughed and walked closer to the cell.

"You're finally awake I see." He said ignoring my question.

"Obviously." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know... what you pulled last time wasn't quite nice." He mumbled opening the cell door.
I got up and glared at him.

"And who said Am nice Mr.Dickhead?" I said sweetly.

He narrowed his eyes at me and grabbed my hair but I twisted his arm and kneed him in his balls.

Wow. Escaping is going to be easier than I thought.

Two men walked in and grabbed me as I was kneeling now, one held my legs Down and one my hands. I began struggling but they only tightened their grip.

Or not.

James got off the floor and looked at me with amusement.

"You. Little. Bitch." He murmered and walked slowly to me.
I felt a sting on my cheek as my head turned to the side.
And I just realized he slapped me.
That son of a fucking Bitch slapped me.

I looked at him as my eyes darkened.

"You know Daria, I remember your mother. Your real mother not your foster mother." He spoke rubbing his hands together and smirking. My eyes widened and I stared at him.

"She was in the exact same position as you... wow this like history repeating itself." He said chuckling. I felt my eyes tear up. No. No way. He killed her.

"You-u.. you-u killed-d her?" I said with my voice breaking.

"Oh sweetie you are cryin-" he began cupping my cheek.

"Dont fucking Touch me you son of a Bitch!!" I yelled tears streaming from my eyes as I struggled harder.

I got a punch in my stomach but it didn't affect me.
My stomach was hard and stony and the punch wasn't that hard.

"Now now how didn't that punch pain you?" James said shocked as he rubbed his fist that probably hurt from hitting my stomach.

I smirked and stuck my tongue at him since I couldn't give him my middle finger because my hands were being tied now to a chair as well as my legs.

James grabbed a chair and sat in front of me as I stared at him bored.

He killed my mother. And with that thought I was again mad but tried to control it.

"Your mother. Marianne. She was beautiful. But a total Bitch. I guess you inherited that from her. And I don't regret seeing the knife thrust through her flesh and oh..how I loved listening to her screaming in pain and begging me to stop. While you. You were a little girl and you watched your mother in horror and all that blood.. oh you poor girl." He said sarcastically. Oh my God. It was really him.

"And all we need now is your little boyfriend to come for rescue and ofcourse get my money then I kill him and all is done...but we'll need a little show now right?" He added smirking.

I looked up at him and growled.

"You'll pay. That's all I will promise you James." I said through gritted teeth my voice breaking at the end.

He chuckled and looked at the men and nodded to them.

They began punching me and kicking me but I just let out a low groan not showing them that am in pain.
I looked over and James was watching while holding a camera and taping all this then he handed it to someone else and walked towards me with a pocket knife.
He thrust it in my stomach hard and I screamed in pain as tears were falling from my eyes now.

He pulled it out slowly and I screamed more while he was smiling.

He then cut my arm as he traced it playfully from my shoulder to my forearm making a cut and blood flow from my arm as I gritted my teeth from screaming again.
I hissed in pain and struggled but that only made my belly hurt more so I stopped and dropped my head shaking it.

Where are you Hayes?

.
.
.

Hayes's POV

Plan's ready. I won't let that fucking asshole kill her.

"Boss." Drew called his voice dead serious.

I looked at him coldly and raised my eyebrow.

"You should see this. James send us a video...of Daria." He said his voice worried as he lowered his head.
I passed him and into the living room where I saw the girls crying their eyes out and the Boys watching something on th he laptop which I guess is the video.
I sat down next to them and they nodded putting on the video.
I watched Daria in what looked like a cell tied to a chair as two men were standing behind her.

They began punching her and kicking which made me clench my fists and I felt the urge to throw the laptop but held it to after the video is over.
Then James came out of nowherr with a pocket knife . He's dead.
He fucking stabbed her. I heard her scream in pain and he slowly took out the knife as then he traced the knife on her arm.

Then he looked at the camera and smirked.
"You better hurry up." He said and then it was off.
I growled in anger and threw the laptop as it flew across the room and into the wall smashing in pieces. The girls flinched but looked away.

Okay that's it.

"We are going. Fucking Now." I growled and grabbed my gun.

______

Hey loves. I hope you like this chapter. Please drop a vote and comment that would be a great support.

Thank u. I'll update as soon as possible.

Love ya. ❤❤❤❤