Chapter 4 : The Truth

Daria's POV

|Edited|

"RINGGG...RINGGG RINGG!!"

Smash.

Wonderful. Again. Now I need A new alarm. I think I should get a dosage of alarms if I am going to break one every single morning.
I got out of bed lazily and took a shower. After I walked out and strolled to my closet, chosing an outfit.

I straightened my blonde hair then put on some make up and slipped into my shoes.
I rushed downstairs realizing I was going to be late. I grabbed my bag as I waved to my mother then drove to school.

I opened my locker placing some books when I caught from the corner of my eye Hayes.

I scoffed, as soon as I saw a blonde chick gripping into his arm.

"That's the school slut. Her name is Regina. And over there-" Layla pointed to a corner with other blondies.

"That girl with long hair is her closest friend, her name is Amanda."

I looked at them. They both had fit bodies and looked incredibly attractive.

I then turned my attention back to Hayes.

Her hands were wrapped around his torso, she was behind him, her head laid on his muscled back as her lips moved, talking something either soothingly whore-type or just whore-type.

He had his attention somewhere else, he was distracted, a strained look on his face. 

I sighed heavily and just as the bell rang, I headed out to class.

*-----------------------------------------*

At Home.

I was lying on my bed at 3:23 I'm completely bored so I thought I should take a walk.

I silently tip toed downstairs and opened the front door.

I walked into the silent creepy streets feeling the cold breeze brush through my cheeks. It was a good feeling.

Suddenly I decided to lay down in the middle of the road. I did. I mean there were no cars anyway.

I watched the sparkling stars and the full moon beaming in the dark sky. I closed my eyes enjoying the cold air and the peacefulness.

But suddenly again, I heard screams and sobs coming from a dark tight alley.
I got up curiously- wait- I hope this isn't a repeat of last time.

I peeked over the corner and saw a guy holding a gun in someones head.

You have got to be kidding me!!!

Twice now that I witness murder.
BOOM!!

I screamed as the gun released the bullet and the someone was lying dead on the floor.

The guy's head snapped towards me and I instantly realized he was a bulky guy.
He started walking towards me and before I could run he had grabbed my forearm and was genuinely glaring at me.

"Who are you?" His raspy voice spoke. I gulped looking down.

"I didn't see anything I swear!" I tried but he only glared harder if that was even possible.

"Boss!" He called out, dragging me along with him towards another alley were it revealed many figures.

And as soon as I saw the tattoo on the guys hand my eyes widened.

Oh..my..god.

What have i gotten myself into?

The Blood Gang.

The Boss supposedly the gangleader came into view and my eyes widened even more.

Hayes...

He looked at me with a careless expression yet bored. He just stood there and stared.
He was wearing a black hoodie and dark jeans.

Then I suddenly blacked out and felt I was falling but warm hands caught me bridal style and then darkness overwhelmed me and I drifted off.

_______

Hey loves!

I apologize, I know its been a week since I updated but I am really being pressured by  school assignments and I barely have any free time to write. I know this is a kind of sucky short chapter but I had to update so you won't hate me!!!

Please comment and vote.

Love ya